Pearington Pinewood Easy Clean TV Trays, 4-Pack
Last updated date: March 29, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Tray you should buy.
Update as March 29, 2023:
Checkout The Best TV Trays for a detailed review of all the top tv trays.
You'll get not one, not two, but four TV trays when you opt for this set. Each piece is crafted from solid wood and then coated with a high-grain finish. Included with the trays is a stand to keep the trays neat and organized when not in use.
In our analysis, the Pearington Pearington Pinewood Easy Clean TV Trays, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Pearington Ranchwood TV tray table set is multifunctional and can be used in various different settings. 4-piece snack tray set offers up the functionality of casual sofa side dinners to extra serving space. They can also be used a laptop table, side table, or small desk for studying or taking notes. These TV trays are sturdy, and durable. Crafted of solid and manufactured wood, with a rich grained finish, these roomy rectangle tabletops feature soft rolled edges and perch on slender square folding legs. The four tables store flat on their matching stand that has notched arms to keep the surfaces from knocking together. A handle on top make it easy to take the whole unit from one room to the next. This set contains 4 TV trays and measures 19″ wide by 14. 5 inches deep by 26 inches high. Assembly is required.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Trays
The TV tray no longer belongs exclusively in a 1950s-era dinner setup. And while they are still great for enjoying supper in your living room in front of the television or streaming device, modern TV trays are pieces of furniture that are capable of fulfilling many purposes. The foldable, one-person table can be used as a portable workstation or desk, nightstand, side table, storage surface or even a minibar. While the design of today’s tables is similar to their retro counterparts, the latest ones also boast features like cup and table holders, storage stands and adjustable heights and angles.
TV trays are still often made with synthetic plastic or real or composite wood but are less likely to have the metal tray top that is common in vintage editions. The legs are also more widely available in an L shape instead of the classic cross shape, allowing the user to stretch out their legs.
The TV Tray Buying Guide
- Check the weight capacity of the TV tray, which varies with each product, before purchasing. If you’re planning on putting heavier things on it, look for one with a high capacity (for example, 40 pounds instead of 20).
- TV trays with adjustable height features are great for both kids and adults.
- TV trays aren’t just convenient for household use; they’re also great for camping, tailgates, parties and more.
- Cross-legged TV trays can often offer greater stability because the weight of the tabletop is distributed more evenly across the legs.
- TV trays are not designed to sit or stand on; use them as a tabletop surface only.
- Some products require assembly, so plan accordingly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide