Pawstruck Stain & Odor Natural Carpet Cleaner
Last updated date: December 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Carpet Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Carpet Cleaner you should buy.
Editor's Note December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Natural Carpet Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top natural carpet cleaners.
Not only can you use this natural carpet cleaner to freshen up your carpets, but also your tile and hardwood flooring. The formula is non-toxic and biodegradable and free of any of the harsh chemicals you find in other cleaners. The pleasant citrus scent is an added bonus, as it leaves your living space smelling fresh and clean.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Pawstruck Pawstruck Stain & Odor Natural Carpet Cleaner placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Professional Strength - This odor eliminator cleaner flat out works! Use it on carpet, upholstery, hardwood, tile, and more to remove stains and smells from urine, vomit, blood, wine, waste, and many other messes. Our enzyme formula is more effective than most harsh cleaning agents because it actually breaks down odor and stain causing residues rather than masking them. Natural, Non-Toxic, & Biodegradable - Because this product is plant-based, it is entirely safe around both kids and pets. Plant-based Enzymes not only clean better than harsh cleaning agents, they also biodegrade quickly. Additionally enzymes can help to both stop & even reverse pollution situations as they degrade, meaning you will actually help the environment by using it. Made in the USA with Safe Ingredients - This product is sourced and made in the United States. Other brands often buy overseas leading to a less effective and potentially dangerous cleaner. Adhering to the strictest US standards, you can rest assured our spray is more than just another carpet stain remover. Our enzymatic formula is strong enough to remove set-in stains, yet gentle enough to be left out around kids and pets. It gets the job done. Natural Citrus Scent - Entirely plant based and made from real ingredients, this pet stain and odor remover is not only effective, but also smells amazing. Essential oils and natural enzymes create a Lemongrass scent that will have you feeling like you've discovered natures miracle cleaning solution. Support a Small Business - Pawstruck is owned and operated right here in the USA. We’re a company made up of likeminded dog-lovers who passionately source and develop products we stand behind 100%. With a huge selection of Bully Sticks, Bones, Jerky, Yak Chews, Hip & Joint Supplements, and more, you’re sure to find something your dog will love. Rest assured, we never source any consumable product from China—only from countries you can trust.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Carpet Cleaners
Regularly cleaning your carpets is a great way to extend their life. It also keeps dust and allergens to a minimum, which is important if you have any allergy sufferers in your home. When choosing a carpet cleaning solution, you’ll want to look for a brand that contains natural ingredients, instead of one with harsh chemicals.
As you begin examining natural carpet cleaner product labels, check to make sure there are no dyes, perfumes, bleach, sulfates, parabens, alcohol or caustics. Instead, opt for a cleaner that uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils and botanical extracts for added fragrance, like the Biokleen Carpet and Rug Shampoo, 64-Ounce.
Review whether the cleaner is meant for use by hand or via a carpet cleaning machine. The Puracy Natural Carpet Cleaner is safe for both. It’s highly concentrated as well, so you’ll get 20 gallons of cleaner from just one 25 fl. oz. bottle.
If you have pets, you’ll want a deep cleaning solution that specifically states it’s tough on pet odors and stains. The Pawstruck Stain & Odor Natural Carpet Cleaner fits this description and it’s also free of toxins and safe for use in homes that have pets and children running around.
Deodorizing is just as important as cleaning. Look for a bottle that leaves your carpets and upholstery with a clean fresh scent. It should never mask odors, but instead use a plant-based surfactant that lifts the bad odors away with the stains.
Finally, review the natural carpet cleaner’s product label to determine if it has any additional uses. Some brands can be used to spot clean clothing, give your laundry detergent a boost and even deodorize your gym bag. Multi-purpose cleaners save you money, as you won’t have to purchase separate products for each cleaning job.
The Natural Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
- It might take several applications to get the stains out, especially if the stains have already set in the carpet fibers.
- Some users may find some of the carpet cleaning solutions have strong odors. You may want to wear a mask while working with the product.
- Even though natural carpet cleaners are plant-based, you’ll still need to keep them out of reach of children and pets. It’s best to use a child lock on any cabinets that contain chemicals, whether natural or not.
- Always vacuum your carpet and pre-treat any stains before you use a carpet cleaning machine. As you fill the carpet cleaning machine, keep in mind that most cleaning solutions are concentrated. Refer to the product label to determine how much cleaning solution you need to add.
- Look for any special certifications that may set one brand apart from another. For example, you may find a Leaping Bunny Certification on the product label, or a Certified Cruelty-Free symbol.
- Check to see if the manufacturer supports any charities. Some brands donate 1% of their proceeds to causes that benefit the environment, while others give away 10% of their earnings to animals in need.
- When comparing the price of natural carpet cleaners, you must first determine whether it is a spot cleaner or a carpet cleaner. After that, you’ll need to consider how many ounces of cleaning solution the bottles contain. For example, spot cleaners are cheaper than full carpet cleaners. When it comes to carpet cleaners, two brands may charge the same amount, but one brand may actually contain eight ounces less than the other. The one with the most ounces is the more affordable option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide