Paw Patrol Plush Pull-On Toddler Slippers
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Slipper you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Slippers for a detailed review of all the top toddler slippers.
Give your little one a chance practice their independence with these toddler slippers. The slippers feature a pull tab for easily sliding the slippers on and off. Of course, the 3D cartoon characters that decorate the slippers are sure to also draw the attention of tiny fans.
In our analysis, the Paw Patrol Paw Patrol Plush Pull-On Toddler Slippers placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TODDLER PULL-ON SLIPPERS - Your little one will be ready for every household adventure in his or her new Paw Patrol slippers! These easy-on, easy-off slippers are available in toddler sizes 5-6 Toddler, 7-8 Toddler, 9-10 Toddler, and 11-12 Little Kid. FAVORITE PAW PATROL CHARACTERS - Crafted with 3D details in their hats and faces, these plush slippers feature a mix and match design of Nickelodeon's Paw Patrol pups, Chase and Marshall. It's a perfect footwear choice for your little Paw Patrol fan. COMFORTABLE, COZY & STYLISH - These slippers are made from high-quality materials, that are vibrantly colored, lightweight and soft. Features include slip resistant indoor soles, a soft plush texture, and bright color images with 3D details. BRINGS A SMILE - Paw Patrol plush slippers make the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for every little fan of the Nickeloden show. Comfortable to wear, fun, and easy-on, easy-off. Paw Patrol slippers add a smile to bedtime! EASY PRODUCT CARE - Caring for these slippers is is simple as wiping clean with a damp cloth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Slippers
Toddler slippers are an adorable accessory. Meant to be worn indoors, particularly on cold days, slippers are like warm and snuggly shoes with a soft sole. For toddlers, you can find slippers that come in fun colors, have unique textures and resemble their favorite characters.
One of the main benefits of toddler slippers is they help keep your little one’s feet warm during winter. During early mornings, around bedtime or right after a bath, kids can feel a little chillier than usual. Having a snug pair of slippers helps protect their feet from the cold and warm them up. Toddler slippers are also great for keeping little feet protected from any rough surfaces. While they have a soft sole, the slippers will provide some additional padding to toddler feet to ensure there are no injuries.
When you’re trying to determine the right size slippers for your toddler, ensure there is lots of room near the toes. The sole should be flexible but flat and should be bendy near the toes. The overall shape of the slipper should be wider near the toes than at the heel for the best fit. Make sure the slipper is not too big so that the foot doesn’t slide around inside the slipper.
The Toddler Slipper Buying Guide
- Cuteness is a major factor in toddler slippers. Opt for ones that resemble characters or shapes your toddler loves. For example, if your toddler has a fascination with Sesame Street, grab a pair of slippers with an Elmo figure on the front. If your toddler loves monsters, you can find toddler slippers shaped like monster feet.
- Safety is a top concern when it comes to kids. Make sure the slippers are the right size. If they are too big, your toddler may trip and fall. If they are too small, your toddler may injure their feet while wearing the slippers.
- Check to see whether the sole of the slippers offers some traction. This will ensure your toddler doesn’t fall on slippery hardwood or tile while wearing their slippers.
- Anything kids wear is bound to get dirty sometimes. Whether it’s from snack crumbs, markers or juice, it’s likely toddler slippers will need a wash now and then. Opt for toddler slippers that are machine washable. This will make them easy to clean because you can throw them in with the rest of your laundry. Many can also be dried in the tumble drier while others will need to be air-dried.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide