OXO Good Grips Dishwasher Safe Squeeze Bottle For Sauces, 2-Pack
Last updated date: April 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Squeeze Bottle For Sauces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Squeeze Bottle For Sauce you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2022:
Checkout The Best Squeeze Bottle For Sauces for a detailed review of all the top squeeze bottle for sauces.
These squeeze bottles for sauces have a convenient cap that stays open while you pour. It can snap shut tightly for shaking or storage. The lids are interchangeable between the two bottles.
In our analysis, the OXO OXO Good Grips Dishwasher Safe Squeeze Bottle For Sauces, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Set consists of medium bottle and large bottle with one Thick tip and one thin tip. Unique attached cap stays open while you squeeze for a precise pour. Cap snaps closed for Shaking and convenient storage. Durable, reusable bottle is perfect for oil, vinegar, dressing, condiments, syrups and drizzling dessert toppings. Lids are interchangeable between bottle sizes. Bottles feature convenient Measurement markings in cups, oz. and ml. BPA free bottle comes apart for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Squeeze Bottle For Sauces
Whether you’re a novice home cook still learning the ropes or an experienced chef with your own kitchen to command, a handy tool you’ll want to have is the humble squeeze bottle. These simple plastic vessels with lids and nozzles are a go-to for any kind of sauce. While you’ve likely seen them at hot dog stands filled with ketchup, you can do a lot more with them than just hold store-bought condiments.
Squeeze bottles for sauce are available in different sizes, such as four ounces, 16 ounces and 24 ounces. For individual servings or small batches, opt for a smaller size bottle. The larger ones are ideal if you’re serving a lot of guests at one time.
Most squeeze bottles are made from food-safe plastic that is durable and long-lasting. Some varieties are also microwave safe, which enables you to heat up the sauce directly in the bottle before serving. Many squeeze bottle options are also dishwasher safe in the top rack, making cleaning a breeze.
Typically, squeeze bottles are available in sets of multiples. Determine how many bottles you’ll be using at one time and have space to store. You can find them in sets of two, six or eight.
The Squeeze Bottle For Sauce Buying Guide
- If you love eating salads with homemade salad dressing, but find it cumbersome to make just a few servings of the dressing, consider using a squeeze bottle. You can pour the ingredients of the salad dressing directly into the squeeze bottle, put your finger over the nozzle and shake it up to stir. The extra salad dressing can be stored directly in the squeeze bottle in the fridge.
- For those that buy condiments, oils and sauces in bulk, you can store them in squeeze bottles for easy use. It can be difficult to pour from a large bottle or can, but having a handy squeeze bottle with your sauce makes things more manageable and usable.
- Squeeze bottles are also great for making cocktails. You can fill them with items like simple syrup and flavored syrups based on the drinks you’re serving. The squeeze bottles will reduce spills and make your bar space neat and tidy.
- If you’re looking to fancy up your plating, use squeeze bottles with different flavors, colors and textures of sauces to create designs to accompany your meals.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide