Overmont Flat Top Barbecue Tool Set, 8-Piece
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Barbecue Tool Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Barbecue Tool Set you should buy.
Editor's Note March 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Barbecue Tool Set for a detailed review of all the top barbecue tool sets.
This barbecue tool set has been upgraded to a thicker stainless steel with eco-friendly handles. It contains two hamburger turners, one griddle spatula, one perforated spatula, one griddle scraper chopper, one slant-edge grill scraper and two squeeze bottles. You'll also get a handy carrying case for easily transporting the tools to a campsite.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Overmont Overmont Flat Top Barbecue Tool Set, 8-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UPGRADED QUALITY. This BBQ flat top griddle accessories set is made with STRONGER and THICKER stainless steel and not easy to rust. Also with durable plastic handle that resists heat and designed with hanging hole. The durable plastic handle are being upgraded to no looser, no more crack, no more fade, eco-friendly. HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE! Our griddle spatula set comes with 8 pieces of amazing quality products for your business or personal use indoor and outdoor. 2 different sizes Hamburger Turners, 1 x Solid Long Griddle Spatula, 1 x Long Perforated Spatula, 1 x Slant Edge Grill Scraper, 1 x Griddle Scraper Chopper, 2 squeeze bottles for liquids oil. EASY TO CLEAN - Heat proof ABS plastic handles are solid and sturdy; all tools are dishwasher safe and can clean the grill quickly and easily. Regarding the squeeze bottles, the wide mouth opening on the bottle is great for easy filling & cleaning and because of the threaded lid, it will stay on. OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE. Curved or slanted edges which make the griddle tools easier to use, ergonomic solid wood handle that resists heat and extends periods of time. This Griddle accessory is perfect for BBQ camping, restaurant, kitchen, outdoor, cast iron skillet, tailgating, and backyard party. PERFECT GIFT CHOICE. The premium griddle is an ideal gift for someone who likes griddle grilling, sweet cooking gift for mom dad, grill gift for any grilling lovers on Birthday, Wedding, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Barbecue Tool Sets
Once the weather begins to warm up, grill enthusiasts start planning summer get-togethers with family and friends. Gas or charcoal is purchased for the grill and meats are marinated. Before the feast can be prepared, the grill master needs a quality set of barbecue tools. Since there is a lot of variety when it comes to these sets, it may be helpful to review this guide before making a purchase.
Grill sets are generally made out of either wood or stainless steel, although it is possible to get a set constructed of bamboo. Stainless steel is typically ideal, as it doesn’t rust and is known for being durable. The Anpro Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set, 21-Piece actually uses a thick stainless steel for a longer life. Wood sets usually don’t last as long, as they are susceptible to cracking.
Examine the tool handles, and make sure they are comfortable. Some models feature non-slip handles for a firm grip even if the heat from the grill makes you sweat.
Take a look at the number of pieces in the set. Occasional grillers may only be interested in a set with the basics, such as a spatula, set of tongs and a fork, but grill masters would be better suited to a set with plenty of extras, like a basting brush, corn holders and a cleaning brush. Some sets come with a choice of 10 to 36 pieces.
Think about where you plan on using the barbecue tool set. If you do a lot of camping or beachside cooking, look for a set that is compact and portable. Other models, like the Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set, even come with their own carrying case to make transport a breeze.
Check to see if the barbecue tool set you’re considering offers any extras that may be appealing to you. Some models have built-in bottle openers at the end of their spatulas, while others feature hanging hoops so you can store them on hooks in your kitchen. There are even models that come with forks with digital temperature displays that let you know when the food is cooked to a safe temperature.
The Barbecue Tool Set Buying Guide
- Before you clean your barbecue tool set, check to see if it is marked as dishwasher safe. If not, you can clean the tools using warm water and dish soap. Stuck-on foods can be tackled by making a baking soda paste out of baking soda and dish soap. Rub this non-abrasive paste over the hard to clean areas. It is important that you only use a soft-bristle brush when needed on stainless steel and not steel wool, which can leave scratches in your tools.
- In the event that your barbecue grill tool set doesn’t come with a storage case, you can install a set of hooks along the base of your grill stand to hang the tools from. Other storage options include using a tool caddy, a barbecue apron with pockets or a barbecue tool holster.
- Another essential item that some barbecue tool sets lack is a set of grilling gloves. For safety, you’ll need to wear these gloves while using the tools on the grill. Don’t forget to roll up your sleeves, as loose clothing can catch on fire if it gets too close to the flames.
- While grilling, keep children and pets out of the area. It only takes one second for a tragic accident to happen. It’s also a good idea to have a fire extinguisher nearby. If you don’t remember how to use the fire extinguisher, re-read the instructions before you start grilling. Trying to learn how to use it when you’re in a panic is going to be tough.
- When comparing prices, it is important to consider how many tools come in the set and whether there are any extras. For example, the Anpro Stainless Steel Barbecue Tool Set, 21-Piece is an excellent buy when you divide the total cost by the number of tools in the set. You’ll pay a little more for the Overmont Flat Top Barbecue Tool Set, 8-Piece and the Cuisinart Grilling Tool Set With Grill Glove with the Cuisinart Deluxe Grill Set coming in at the highest price point.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide