OuMuaMua 17 X 11.5-Inch Premium Paper Hanging 18-Month Desk Calendar
Last updated: October 25, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Calendars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Calendar you should buy.
Use this 17-by-11.5-inch calendar pad on your desk or hang it up on your wall. You'll love that each day's block has plenty of room for you to write down all of your appointments and chores.
In our analysis, the OuMuaMua 17 X 11.5-Inch Premium Paper Hanging 18-Month Desk Calendar placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Oumuamua desk pad calendar features 18 months for thorough ongoing planning, from from January 2021 Through June 2022 with 1-4/5″ x 1-1/2″ blocks allocated for each day. Also as a great tool to get you organized and protect your desk at the same time, help you jot down your appointments, to-do and reminders a breeze.
Desk Calendar Rankings
The digital calendars on our electronic devices are certainly effective. However, for many people, nothing but a traditional desk or wall calendar will do. These serve as constant visual reminders, plus you don’t have to turn them on to make them work. Best of all, they don’t have batteries that need charging!
Desk calendars are left out so people can conveniently check them for their daily tasks, hands free. If you are more limited on space, a stand-up desk calendar is a great choice. Simply flatten it to write things down, and then stand it up in your work area.
Wall calendars usually have two holes, and they can be hung up with thumbtacks or nails. They come in many different themes, and you may want something more traditional for a formal office and something more casual for home and home office use.
No matter which kind of calendar you want, shop for ones that have large, ruled blocks to write in. You can also find versions that include stickers, which provide more visual interest and cues to remember your appointments and to-do-list items.
Size is also important when it comes to buying desk and wall calendars. An overly large calendar might be too big for your desk, so if you want something that measures 17 by 22 inches or larger, it might be better suited to being hung up. If other colleagues or family members will be sharing the calendar with you, make sure that the day blocks are large enough to write several things each.
- Every kitchen can benefit from a wall calendar, especially when it is placed in a strategic location that family members can easily see. Keep a few writing implements in a holder within grabbing distance!
- Teach your kids to be more independent by getting them their own desk calendars. They might like ones that come with reminder stickers.
- If you will be looking at your desk calendar every day, choose one with calm, relaxing graphics. This little boost can make writing down your tasks much more pleasant.
- Corner protectors are a good feature, because they do what are they are named for and also hold pages in place.
- If you don’t want to damage your wall with nails, hang the calendar with adhesive backing.