Ougist Anti-Slip Design Compact Fire Extinguishers, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Compact Fire Extinguishers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Compact Fire Extinguisher you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Compact Fire Extinguisher for a detailed review of all the top compact fire extinguishers.
This easy-to-use compact fire extinguisher can spray up to 13 feet. It is highly portable, lightweight and convenient. The extinguisher doesn’t leave any residue or make a mess.
In our analysis, the Ougist Ougist Anti-Slip Design Compact Fire Extinguishers, 2-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
97% Negative ion water 3% Low temperature fire extinguishing agent. Convenient and easy to use: Maximum spray distance 13 feet.This portable fire extinguisher spray was developed specifically to stop fires as well as re-ignition without leaving any residue or making a mess. After a fire incident, simply wipe down the scene and clean it up. Protect yourself from fire danger: Need to keep your loved ones and your property safe? Our portable fire extinguisher will help you deal with small fire incidents and stop them before they turn into a bigger disaster,Operating emperature range -13℉~200℉. Compact and easy to carry: Height 11.7 in,Width 3.3 in.Thanks to their space-saving shape, our portable fire extinguishers can easily be thrown in your backpack or stored in the trunk of your car, boat and any corner of your kitchen to keep you safe, anytime, anywhere. Eco-friendly fire extinguisher: Based on a non-toxic and biodegradable formula, our portable fire extinguisher is super safe and can help you solve fire problems without causing you irritation or other problems.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Compact Fire Extinguishers
Fire safety is critical, whether you’re at home, in a workplace, at a campground or elsewhere. Fires can happen quickly without warning and grow at exponential speeds, so it’s best to always be prepared. Many people use compact fire extinguishers because they are easy to use, easy to store and easy to bring to different locations.
There are different types of fire extinguishers for different types of fires, and this is critically important information to know when buying a fire extinguisher of any size. Class A fire extinguishers are for ordinary combustible items, such as paper, rubber, plastic, wood and cloth – things that you would find around a regular home. If you’re around flammable liquids, such as oil and grease, then you’re going to need a Class B fire extinguisher. This type is handy to have in the kitchen. Class C fire extinguishers are for electrical fires from things like wire shortages or appliances which overheat to dangerous level. If you’re around flammable metals, then you will need to use a Class D fire extinguisher.
When it comes to figuring out what size of fire extinguisher you need, it’s important to weigh a couple of factors, such as the risk of fires, the room or space you’re in, the materials in the space and the people available to use the fire extinguisher. The sizes of fire extinguishers are typically measured in pounds, and can range from two and a half pounds to 350 pounds or more. As the name suggests, compact fire extinguishers are on the small size, and their capacity is often measured in ounces.
The Compact Fire Extinguisher Buying Guide
- Where is the best place to keep a compact fire extinguisher? Ideally, you should have one on every floor of the home in an easily accessible location. While you may be tempted to tuck it away in a kitchen cabinet, it’s important that everyone can see the fire extinguisher and know where it is.
- Keep in mind that compact fire extinguishers are not a replacement for full-size fire extinguishers. While the compact ones are small and easy to carry, they cannot do the job of a larger fire extinguisher if that is what is needed. Compact fire extinguishers are best for when you need a portable fire extinguisher, such as in a car or a boat or when you’re going camping. However, having multiple portable ones is a good idea in case the fire is larger than one compact extinguisher can handle.
- While there are different classes of fire extinguishers, many compact fire extinguishers fall into multiple classes, meaning that they can put out different types of fires. Be sure to read the label carefully to understand what type of fires the extinguisher is for.
- Many compact fire extinguishers don’t leave a residue behind, which makes cleanup a lot easier. All you have to do is spot clean once the fire has been safely put out and the area is cool to the touch.
- If you have used the compact fire extinguisher, be sure to replace or recharge it as soon as possible so that you can always be prepared in case there is another fire.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide