Ottomanson Non-Skid Hallway Runner Rug, 2.7×9.10-Foot
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Runner Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Runner Rug you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Runner Rug for a detailed review of all the top runner rugs.
The Ottomanson Non-Skid Hallway Runner Rug, 2.7x9.10-Foot is built for function, with a nonskid backing and low pile height to make it easily work with your furniture. It comes in only one color, but you can choose from multiple size options. The material is stain resistant to survive those accidental spills.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Ottomanson Non-Skid Hallway Runner Rug, 2.7x9.10-Foot placed 10th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Ottohome Collection The Ottohome Collection rugs are crafted to transform your home or office with eye-catching contemporary designs, balancing warmth with earthy undertones. Exclusive Design Preserve the simplicity of your home with the minimal patterns on this rug that features an intricate and elegant design in chocolate brown and a defined brown border for a neat look. Foundation Manufactured in Turkey, The Ottohome Collection is composed of low-pile, machine-woven loop texture rugs made with nylon. Completed with a non-slip rubber back, the Ottohome Collection offers rugs that grip onto floors for optimal skid resistance, while the stain resistant nature of nylon results in durability and longevity, serving you for years to come. Inspiration Runner rugs make the perfect accent in whichever location you decide to use it. Maintain the life of your home with just the simple addition of a contemporary area rug. Greet your guests with a warm welcome using a beautifully designed runner rug in your entryway and hallway. Ottomanson Inc Founded with the aspiration to embellish indoor and outdoor spaces applying a distinct taste and touch while adhering to current trends and worthy customer demands, Ottomanson Inc. gained years of expertise within the home décor industry to best serve this aspiration.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Runner Rugs
As hardwood flooring has become popular, homeowners are increasingly looking for ways to brighten up small areas of the home. That long strip of hallway or a narrow foyer can seem bare, especially if you’re more of a minimalist when it comes to interior design. A runner rug is perfect for those spaces, giving you a pop of color while also providing a soft, cushy walking area.
But there are things to consider when you’re picking out a runner rug. Some rugs have a high pile height, which makes the experience of walking across them enjoyable. If your rug is going in a bedroom or hallway, this can come in handy, especially if you’ll be walking across it on the way to the restroom when you first wake up each morning. But you may also find this type of rug ideal for areas where you’ll be standing for long periods of time, such as the kitchen.
In many cases, though, you’ll find a runner rug has a lower pile height. There’s a reason for that. Lower piles make it easy to slide a rug under furniture. It can also withstand heavy use, making it great for an area of the home that gets more foot traffic. These rugs go better in areas like foyers and living rooms, especially if young children will be running across them and you’re concerned about tripping.
The Runner Rug Buying Guide
- The first thing to look for in a rug is the backing. If your rug doesn’t come with nonskid backing, you’ll need a rug pad sized to fit your rug.
- There’s no getting away from aesthetics, though. A top consideration will also be how well the design of the rug meshes with your existing décor. A neutral rug will be more versatile, but you may choose to buy the rug and decorate to match.
- Durability can be a challenge with rugs, especially if you put one in a high-traffic area. Many runner rugs are made from polypropylene, which is both stain and wear-resistant.
- Although you can always dry clean your rug, some are machine washable, making the occasional cleaning a breeze.
- Keep spot cleaner on hand for any spills or dirt buildup. You can go a long way without cleaning if you simply clean any stains as they happen and vacuum regularly.
- If you need a special size, measure the area and make sure you find one that fits. Many rugs are available in a variety of size options, and some can even be custom ordered.
- In addition to pile height, the edges of your rug affect whether it’s a trip hazard or not. Some rugs can bunch up on the corners, causing accidents, especially if they’re in high-traffic areas.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide