OThread & Co. Short Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt White Crop-Top
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Crop-Tops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Crop-Top you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best White Crop-Top for a detailed review of all the top white crop-tops.
This versatile crop-top can be worn for staying in or going out. It is hand-wash only and made from Modal and spandex. The top looks great with jeans, shorts, skirts and more.
In our analysis, the OThread & Co. OThread & Co. Short Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt White Crop-Top placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
95% Modal, 5% Spandex. Pull On closure. Nice crop top for casual wear, going out, home, school or in any other occasion with leggings, jeans, yoga pants or casual pants. Multiple color options for Halloween costume, Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day. Add this essential basic t-shirt to your wardrobe to mix and match effortlessly at all seasons. Hand wash or machine, do not bleach, steam iron or hand-held steamer.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Crop-Tops
White crop-tops were a hit in the 1990’s, and like most items in the fashion world, they are having a comeback now. While you may think of crop-tops as something only those in Hollywood wear, they can actually be a staple in anyone’s wardrobe – no matter your body type, age or style. The key is to choose the right crop-top that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
There are different styles of white crop-tops, just like there are different styles of other kinds of tops. If you’re not super comfortable showing off your midriff, consider getting a pseudo crop-top, which is shorter than a regular top but not short enough to expose any skin. They typically sit right at the top of your pants and are a great entry into the crop-top world. If you’re happy to show off your midriff, go with a crop-top that exposes your upper and lower abdomen. If you sit something in the middle and don’t want to show off too much skin but don’t mind exposing a little, go with a crop-top that is slightly longer in length.
When it comes to the style of fabric, in white crop-tops stiffer materials are better. Materials that are flowy can’t hold their shape, so go with thicker and heavier fabrics that look structured on your body. In terms of fit, you can find a range from very snug to comfortably loose. Keep in mind that tight-fitting crop-tops can be unforgiving – not to mention uncomfortable. Those that are slightly looser help your abdominal area look smaller.
The White Crop-Top Buying Guide
- How much skin you expose with a white crop-top doesn’t just depend on the top itself. It also depends on the bottoms you pair it with. For example, if you wear a modest crop-top with a low-rise pair of jeans, you will show off more middle section than if you wear it with a high-cut pair of shorts. Consider what you’re going to wear the crop-top with when figuring out how much skin you’re comfortable showing.
- If you’re petite, a crop-top can make your proportions look even smaller. Instead of a small crop-top, go with a longer one that shows just a peak of your mid-riff, and pair that with high-rise or middle-rise pants to even out your proportions.
- White crop-tops with long sleeves help define your arms and make them look toned and elegant. Go with this style if you want to call attention to your arms rather than your midriff when wearing a crop-top.
- If you have an apple-shaped body, you can lengthen your look by wearing a crop-top that has long sleeves with intricate details such as ruffles. This draws the eye outward.
- Want to experiment with crop-tops before you buy one? Look into your closet for a moderately fitted shirt and see how you can turn it into a crop-top temporarily to try it out. You can knot the bottom of the shirt at the side or middle to bring the hem up.
- White crop-tops and shapewear don’t really mix. If you want to wear shapewear with a crop top, make sure you can’t see any of the undergarment under the top – otherwise it will take the beauty away from your look. Move around in the mirror while wearing the shapewear under the crop-top to see if you can catch a glimpse of it. If needed, pin the shapewear to your clothes so it stays put.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide