OSP Home Furnishings 360-Degree Swivel Papasan Chair
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Papasan Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Papasan Chair you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Papasan Chair for a detailed review of all the top papasan chairs.
This papasan chair swivels around 360 degrees for your convenience, and it comes in colors to match or complement every décor scheme, like this vibrant red. It measures 38 inches long by 36.5 inches wide by 31.5 inches high, and it has a modern design. The polyester cushion is filled with Dacron and accented with buttons, and the frame is made from woven resin wicker.
In our analysis, the OSP Home Furnishings OSP Home Furnishings 360-Degree Swivel Papasan Chair placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kick back and relax in OSP Home Furnishings papasan chair. The cushy tiffed pillow cushion is Dacron filled, providing that overstuffed softness. The steel frame is beautifully covered in woven resin wicker. The swivel base allows 360 degree rotation.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Papasan Chairs
Papasan chairs are bowl-shaped chairs that are usually made of rattan. You may be more familiar with the phrase “moon chairs,” a 1970s term for these comfortable seats that are making a big comeback. They are lightweight, versatile and extremely comfortable.
Papasan chairs have large, round cushions and work well for most body types. They usually have a base, cushion basket, cushion and sometimes a separate cushion cover. The cushions come in different thicknesses and can be filled with different materials. The covers can be made from fleece, polyester, faux fur and other fabrics.
Remember that a quality cushion is just as important as a sturdy frame. A thin cushion will not provide as much support, but some buyers may not require that extra padding. See if the product description shows how thick that cushion actually is.
These chairs are not heavy, but they can be large, so measure your area before making a purchase. Look for features like folding frames, which make them easier to transport, move or store away.
The Papasan Chair Buying Guide
- Classic papasan chairs have real or faux wicker or rattan used in their frames. Natural rattan can be quite expensive, so you may prefer a more affordable option.
- Most papasan chair product descriptions will include the measurements, so look for that information when comparing chairs.
- Check to see how much weight the chair can accommodate. Putting too much weight on the chair can cause it to break, which can cause injuries.
- Some papasan chair cushions are made with welted sides, which can make the cushion more durable.
- There are indoor and outdoor papasan chairs, so if you plan to use it outdoors make sure that it is built for that purpose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide