OshKosh B’Gosh Colorblocked Coat for Girls
Last updated date: August 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coats For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coat For Girls you should buy.
Update as August 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Coats For Girls for a detailed review of all the top coats for girls.
This coat for girls is puffer-style, which is not only cute, but also does a great job of keeping kids warm and toasty. The coat features an attached hook and two functional side pockets. The inner lining is made from a soft fleece, which does a great job of keeping the heat inside the jacket.
In our analysis, the OshKosh B'Gosh OshKosh B'Gosh Colorblocked Coat For Girls placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. Heavyweight jacket, Heavyweight coat. Chevron Color Block. Fleece Lined. 2 Functional Pockets. Zipper.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coats For Girls
Kids still want to go and play outside in the wet and cold months of the year. Whether it’s heading to the park, walking around with their friends or riding their bikes, a little cool air won’t keep them inside. That’s why it’s important to get a warm and waterproof coat for girls to ensure they stay snuggly while they explore the outdoors.
One of the most important things to look for is whether the coat absorbs moisture or repels it. A waterproof coat ensures that kids don’t get wet from rain, snow and hail. Ensure that the stitching on the inside of the coat is sealed. This keeps water from coming inside the coat through the seams. Note that the term “resistant to water” doesn’t mean waterproof.
While a waterproof coat will keep your kids dry, the insulation within the coat is what helps them stay warm. The level of insulation you need will depend on your climate. In many cases, coats are rated by temperature. Insulation options include down and synthetic materials, both of which are designed to hold heat and keep the body warm. Popular synthetic insulation includes Primaloft and Thinsulate.
The Coat For Girls Buying Guide
- If the coat traps too much heat inside without letting the material breathe, your child can begin to sweat, which is uncomfortable in cold weather. Check to see whether the outer material of the coat is breathable, like Gore-Tex.
- Depending on the age of your child, you’ll need to see whether they can put on their coat by themselves and take it off independently. This means looking at the fasteners, such as zippers and buttons, and showing kids how to do them up. Providing kids with this independence gives them confidence and keeps them safe.
- Each brand of coats for girls has its own sizing chart. Be sure to take measurements of your child and compare them to the sizing chart to land on the correct size. While kids grow quickly, it’s best not to get a coat that is too big on them as it can be uncomfortable to wear.
- While winter clothing is functional, it also helps kids express their fashion sense. Consider whether your child likes bright colors like pink and blue for their winter coat, or if they want a neutral like black or grey instead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide