Organize It All Rust Resistant Closet Hanger Rod
Last updated date: December 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Closet Hanger Rods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Closet Hanger Rod you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Closet Hanger Rod for a detailed review of all the top closet hanger rods.
In our analysis, the Organize It All Organize It All Rust Resistant Closet Hanger Rod placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This closet doubler rod is very durable, and is resistant to rust. The rod is constructed of sturdy metal and has a chrome finish that will go with any closet. The rods are easy to install, and require no tools when setting the closet doubler up.. Get rid of clutter and mess in your closet while instantly doubling your closet space with this closet organizer. You are able to hang shorter items on top and longer pieces of clothing, such as jackets, coats, pants and others along the bottom. Great for dorm rooms or small apartments with limited closet storage space.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Closet Hanger Rods
Whether updating an old closet or building a new one, the right closet hanger rod will maximize the space and keep your clothing and other items more organized. They can be made from stainless steel, steel, aluminum, wood or plastic. Steel is usually the strongest, followed by aluminum, a lighter metal. These kinds of rods are generally coated with polished chrome.
You can install basic closet rods with minimal effort; they usually have plates on the ends that you can screw into the walls. Look for adjustable ones if you can’t find an exact match for the width of your closet. Also, check to see how much weight it will support because if you have heavy items like a lot of suits or coats and the rod isn’t strong enough, it could fall.
Hanging closet rods don’t need to be installed; you can easily hang them in your closet. They can have two vertical bars that may or may not be adjustable. There will also be a horizontal bar that you may be able to move up and down.
That second bar gives you more vertical space in the closet to work with because you can hang clothing on the installed rod plus more on the horizontal bar. Other closet space organization systems that hang from installed rods have small slots to evenly space out your garments to add room and prevent wrinkles.
The Closet Hanger Rod Buying Guide
- Make sure you check the maximum weight that the closet hanger rod can support to avoid bowing or snapping it.
- Hang your closet rod at the right height to allow longer items like dresses enough room without having the bottoms touch the floor. Otherwise, they can get bunched up or stuck in sliding closet doors.
- Before installing wall-mounted closet rods, use a stud finder because it is best to screw them into studs for the most support.
- With the right closet hanger rod and accessories, you can also hang handbags, scarves, belts and other accessories from it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide