ORAZIO Professional Piercing Kit, 84-Piece
Last updated date: February 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Jewelry and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Jewelry you should buy.
Update as February 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Jewelry for a detailed review of all the top body jewelry.
The ORAZIO Professional Piercing Kit, 84-Piece includes everything you need to pierce, including needles, clamps, gloves and alcohol prep pads. Once you've finished, you'll have 84 pieces of jewelry for your new piercings, as well as those you already have. The jewelry is stainless steel and built to last, including resisting rust over time.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the ORAZIO Professional Piercing Kit, 84-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
B ORAZIO 84PCS Professional Piercing Kit Stainless Steel 14G 16G Belly Tongue Tragus Nipple Lip Nose Ring Body Jewelry Why Choose ORAZIO JEWELRY? We value quality,design and superior craftmanship. We adhere to the “customer first” principle to provide our customers with high quality products and good services. B Piercing Kit 84 Pieces Professional Body Piercing Kits Include Everything You Need for Body Piercing(Navel, Labret, Eyebrow, Tragus, Nipple, Lip, Septum, Cartilage, Helix, Daith, Tongue) c Body Jewelry Set 18PCS Ball/Arrow Closure Horseshoe Rings 16G, Diameter 8mm, 10mm–Nose Ring, Septum Ring, Earring, Eyebrow Ring 18PCS Curved Barbells 16G, Bar Length 8mm, 10mm–Eyebrow Ring, Belly Ring 18PCS Labret Studs 16G, Bar Length 8mm, 10mm–Lip Ring, Labret Stud, Helix Piercing, Tragus Piercing 6PCS Captive Bead Rings 16G, Diameter 8mm–Helix Ring, Nose Ring, Lip Ring, Daith Piercing,Tragus Piercing 6PCS Straight Barbells Body Piercing 14G, Bar Length 16mm– Nipple Ring, Tongue Ring d Piercing Tools 10 Piercing Needles (14G, 16G) 2 Disposable Piercing Clamps 2 Black Latex Gloves 4 Alcohol Pads e g g Model Show Ideal Gift for Your Loved One or Yourself Happy Shopping Experience Excellent Handmade Craft Strict Quality Control Quck Responding Careful Packing Fast Shipping Maintenance Cleaning Jewelry Regularly will Help Maintain its Shine Should not Wear Jewelry during Bathing and Exercise Avoid Scratches
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Jewelry
Piercings are no longer just for ears. A little jewelry can give your eyebrow, tongue, navel or other body parts just a little extra pizazz. Whether you’re interested in adding new pieces to your collection or you’re building a new collection from scratch, there are plenty of body jewelry sets that will help.
Body jewelry comes in a variety of forms. Earrings have posts that slide through the hole, with a single ornamental piece at one end. You put a clasp on the back to hold it in place. Body jewelry has a longer post that slides through the hole. One of the most often-seen types of body jewelry is the barbell, which has a ball on either end to protect against losing it. You’ll find curved, circular and straight barbells, each designed to work with different body parts.
When shopping for body jewelry, safety should be a top priority. Look for surgical stainless steel and pay close attention to the type. You’ll find 316L is the most commonly found, along with 316LVM. The “L” in the rating stands for “low carbon,” with “VM” indicating the metal in the jewelry was produced in a vacuum. Although surgical stainless steel is great because it’s durable and doesn’t react with body fluids, it can contain nickel, a common irritant to those who are sensitive to jewelry.
The Body Jewelry Buying Guide
- New piercings are still healing. That first piece of jewelry is essential, so make sure you choose the best surgical stainless steel and regularly wash the area with a saline solution or a fragrance-free soap and water.
- You can buy pieces of body jewelry individually, but you’ll save money by purchasing in sets. This can come in especially useful if you have multiple body piercings. You can buy sets that will include jewelry for your tongue, eyebrow and belly button.
- If you frequently upgrade your piercings, consider a kit that includes needles and clamps. You can also purchase these items separately to have on hand with your jewelry.
- Body jewelry needs storage. You can buy a portable storage box with compartments or a jewelry box to keep at home. Some sets come with that storage box, so consider the extra cost when you’re looking at buying jewelry that doesn’t include it.
- As appealing as the bright colors in some sets seem, you may find yourself wearing jewelry with more neutral tones the majority of the time. A silver piece may be more useful when you’re on vacation, for instance, since it will match every piece of clothing you have in your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide