Only Hangers Heavy Duty Garment Rack, 63-Inch
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garment Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garment Rack you should buy.
Editor's Note August 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Garment Rack for a detailed review of all the top garment racks.
This garment rack has an adjustable rack that can be lowered for children's clothes and raised for adult garments. Since the rack is quality made, it is able to hold up to 400 pounds of shirts, pants and dresses. The commercial grade castors also make the rack easy to move around.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Only Hangers Only Hangers Heavy Duty Garment Rack, 63-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Heavy Duty Nesting Z-Rack With 3-Piece Base Construction. This version of the traditional Z-rack requires a minor amount of assembly and keeps shipping costs to a minimum. Simply bolt the 3-piece base together for a good-looking, highly functional, easy-to-store garment rack.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Garment Racks
Whether you live in a small apartment and are in need of storage space or you run a business that requires keeping a wardrobe at the ready, a garment rack is your best bet. There are a few different options available, so you’ll want to review the features to get the best garment rack for your needs.
Check the design of the garment rack. You want a model that is both sturdy and functional. The IRIS USA Garment Rack with Wood Shelf, 25-Inch is made out of metal and features an angled frame that keeps clothes from banging against the wall.
Determine whether you only need to hang a few items or a large number of garments. The Only Hangers Heavy Duty Garment Rack, 63-Inch has one of the longest rods on the market, and as an added bonus, the rod’s height is adjustable. You can lower it to store children’s clothing or raise it to hang a series of adult ballgowns. Some garment racks even have rods that are extendable, so you can squeeze in a few more pieces of clothing.
Decide how movable you need the garment rack to be. Some models are built to be stationary, while others come with wheels. The Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch has a set of caster wheels with brakes, so you can easily move it from room to room. Once you have the rack where you want it, you can lock the wheels to keep the rack in place.
Look for any extra benefits the garment rack may have to offer. For example, the Simple Trending Extendable Garment Rack, 65-Inch has a bottom shelf that allows for storing shoes, hats, purses or any other accessories you need to organize.
The Garment Rack Buying Guide
- Some garment racks are not adjustable or extendable, so make sure they are adequate to meet your needs as is.
- Check to ensure that you either have the tools required to assemble the garment racks or that they are supplied with the product.
- Some companies sell complementary products that work well alongside the garment rack. If you’re in the need for additional storage, this may be a great option.
- When placing clothing on your garment rack, make sure you disperse the weight evenly. Otherwise, you risk the rack falling over.
- Should your garment rack begin to collect dust, simply dampen a microfiber cloth and give it a quick wipe down.
- Size and weight capacity are the biggest factor in determining the price of a garment rack. Since the Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch and the Only Hangers Heavy Duty Garment Rack, 63-Inch are commercial-grade and able to hold as much as 400 lbs., they cost more than the Simple Trending Extendable Garment Rack, 65-Inch and the IRIS USA Garment Rack with Wood Shelf, 25-Inch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide