Olympia Tools Aluminum Frame Folding Rolling Cart
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rolling Carts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rolling Cart you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Rolling Cart for a detailed review of all the top rolling carts.
In our analysis, the Olympia Tools Olympia Tools Aluminum Frame Folding Rolling Cart placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Portable Collapsible Cart: This service cart keep all your tools and equipment in one place when needed for maintenance responsibilities; Features a secure locking mechanism so it doesn’t collapse; 150 lb capacity. Ergonomic Design: It has 3 collapsible shelves designed to offer you plenty of space when moving equipment, tools, files, garden supplies and more; It can be folded down to 8 inches to store away easily. Made to Last: Our durable and long-lasting tools help you with home, garage and industrial projects; With professional-grade quality, easily repair and fix issues with our tool cabinet essentials. The Right Tool for the Job: We engineer a range of bolt cutters, clamps, chisels, folding carts, hammers, pliers, saws, screwdrivers, tape measures, utility knives, vises, bolt cutters, saws and wrenches. Superior Instruments: Olympia Tools provides quality and innovative hand and specialty tools, tool accessories and outdoor equipment for construction, woodworking, mechanical maintenance and home repair; Wheel color may vary (black or gray).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rolling Carts
If you need a little extra storage in your space but don’t have room for anything bulky or permanent, a rolling cart is an excellent option. As the name suggests, a rolling cart is a small multi-level cart on wheels. It typically contains two to three shelves which can be used to store a number of different types of items from food to clothing to household goods.
There are many different types of rolling carts available. When trying to decide which one to go with, first think about what you will be storing in your cart. This will help you narrow down the type of shelves you need. For example, if you’re storing small clothing items like socks and underwear, you may want a cart with drawers. If you’re storing books, you might like a cart with open flat shelves.
While a rolling cart is on wheels, it doesn’t always have to be mobile. Some people use rolling carts in stationary positions. Consider whether you’re looking for something that can easily move around or something that will primarily stand still. For example, if you’re using your cart for craft supplies, you may prefer it to be mobile so you can bring it around to wherever you’re doing your crafts. If you’re rolling cart holds your shoes, it may remain stationary in the front closet.
Some rolling carts are designed for heavy-duty items while others are best for lightweight things. The quality and construction of the rolling cart you need will depend on what you’re using it for. Something made from metal may be better suited for heavier items while a plastic cart works well for lighter goods.
The Rolling Cart Buying Guide
- If you’re storing high-value items in your rolling cart, such as jewelry for example, consider getting a cart with a locking mechanism. This way you can ensure your goods are safe. Some rolling carts have drawers that can be locked with a key while others have number combination locks built in.
- For those that live in a small space, bringing in new furniture can be a challenge. If that’s the case for you, look into a collapsible rolling cart. That way, when you’re not using it, you can break it down and store it in a closet or under the bed. Collapsible rolling carts are also easily transportable so you can take them with you.
- While rolling carts are highly functional items, they can also be decorative. After all, you don’t want the rolling cart to be a complete mismatch with the aesthetic of your home. If you have a casual and modern space, look for a metallic rolling cart that is painted in black, white or another neutral color. If your space is more formal, opt for a rolling cart with golden or brass-colored shelves. Wooden shelves also look great in a more traditional space. For those that like to add pops of color throughout their home, you can find rolling carts in bright colors like teal, red and pink.
- Having an adjustable shelf height on your rolling cart is key if you like flexibility. This way, you can move the shelves around as you need to ensure all of your items fit perfectly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide