Olay Daily Facials Water-Activated 5-In-1 Face Wipes, 3-Pack
Last updated date: January 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Face Wipes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Face Wipe you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Face Wipe for a detailed review of all the top face wipes.
Travelers will delight in these handy face wipes, as they come in pocket-size packs. The wipes are also dry, which means they won't leak onto any of the other items in your suitcase. To use the wipes, you simply need to activate them with water and you're good to go.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Olay Daily Facials Water-Activated 5-In-1 Face Wipes, 3-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Don’t have the sink space (or the time) for a cleanser, a makeup remover, a toner, a scrub, and a mask? Don’t sweat it, a single cleansing cloth has all five benefits
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Face Wipes
A recent market study revealed that the personal care wipes market is predicted to continue growing through the year 2025. The largest market for this product is listed as North America. Since face wipes work so well to remove dirt, grime and makeup, and since they are so convenient, it makes sense that people are drawn to this product.
As you shop for the best face wipe on the market, you’ll want to first consider the product packaging. Choose a set of face wipes that either has a resealable top or an attached plastic lid, as you need to keep the wipes from drying out in between cleanings.
Size is also important if you plan on traveling with the wipes. The Olay Daily Facials 5-In-1 Sensitive Clean Wipes are not only pocket-size, but also dry. They activate with water when you reach your destination, which means you won’t have to worry about any liquid accidentally spilling out onto the clothes in your suitcase.
Individuals with sensitive skin will want to go with a set of face wipes that is hypoallergenic. Look for one that utilizes a natural plant-based formula. One with added cucumbers and aloe vera not only feels cool and refreshing on skin, but also works to nourish the skin.
It’s good practice to always thoroughly review the face wipe’s ingredient list, so you know exactly what you’re putting on your face. Some brands offer formulas that are 99.1% natural. They are made using cotton, rice extracts and aloe vera. They don’t contain any harsh ingredients, like fragrances.
Women who enjoy wearing makeup on a daily basis will want to go with a face wipe that is specifically made to remove that makeup. For example, the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Face Wipes are designed to gently remove all makeup, including waterproof mascara. In fact, the wipes are so gentle that even contact lens wearers can use them.
The Face Wipe Buying Guide
- Face wipes are not designed to be flushed in a toilet. You need to dispose of them in a trash receptacle.
- Use the face wipes by moving them across your skin in a circular motion. Gently dab the wipes around your eyes, as this is the most sensitive part of your face. You may need to use more than one face wipe to get your skin completely clean.
- It’s good practice to give your face a rinse with plain water after you’ve finished using your face wipes. Grab a clean towel and dab your face dry.
- Once your face is clean, consider applying a moisturizer to rehydrate your skin. Look for a brand that is alcohol and fragrance-free, as these chemicals are harsh on skin.
- The best way to compare the cost of different face wipe brands is to determine how much you’re paying per wipe. To get this figure, divide the total cost of the wipes by the number of wipes in the set. There are plenty of brands for sensitive skin that are extremely affordable. You’ll pay just a bit more for the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Face Wipes. The Olay Daily Facials 5-In-1 Sensitive Clean Wipes come in with the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide