Ohr Tea Light Candles, Set of 50
Last updated date: February 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Light you should buy.
Editor's Note January 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tea Light for a detailed review of all the top tea lights.
Tea light candles can vary in color, but those that provide a white light are better for lighting up an area. The Ohr Tea Light Candles, Set of 50 casts a bright glow and are made from 100 percent paraffin wax for a clean burn. They're also perfect for romantic dinners or lighting candles for Shabbat while traveling.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Ohr Ohr Tea Light Candles, Set of 50 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ohr Tea Light Candles are the perfect addition to any occasion, creating a warm and inviting ambiance that lights up any environment. About This Product: - White Tea Lights - Poured Wax – Removable From Tin Holder - 100% Paraffin Wax - Made In Europe For Premium Quality - Great For Use As Traveling Shabbat Candles - Great For Decorating Special Events Such As Weddings, Birthdays & More - Emergency Candles for Blackouts - 4 Hour Burn Time - 50 Pack Invest in the best! Ohr by Ner Mitzvah's Tealights are made in Europe from 100% paraffin wax to ensure premium quality. These candles are the perfect finishing touch for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, weddings, yoga studios, spa time & more. The clean and classic design won't compete with your decor and the compact size won't take up a lot of room. The warm and relaxing light of these candles will create a charming, relaxing atmosphere that elevates the mood in any room. Emergencies happen and it's important to be well stocked just in case. These handy tea light candles are the perfect household staple for when the lights go out. Traveling and not sure where you'll light your Shabbat candles? These classic tea lights are clean, classic, compact and perfect for your trip. Ohr means “light.” A premier candle company, we aim to bring the best and most affordable candles on the market. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason at all, please let us know and we will resolve the issue.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Lights
Few candles are as versatile as tea lights, which is why they’ve become so popular for home decorating projects. They can be used on their own or in decorative vases and bowls, making perfect table centerpieces and mantle accents. There are even ornamental holders designed specifically for these smaller candles.
But there are plenty of things to consider when using tea lights. As with any live flame, tea lights can be dangerous if left unsupervised. Many are designed with safety in mind, but a strong wind or accidental bump could bring disaster.
For that reason, many consumers opt for flameless candles, which have advanced over the years to the point that they look incredibly realistic. Some even flicker, creating the same ambiance that you’d get from a candle with a flame. Flameless tea lights are especially useful if they’ll be set up in an environment with children or in an area where they’ll be unsupervised. They can also come in handy for outdoor use since they aren’t susceptible to wind.
With regular tea light candles, burn time is an essential factor to consider. Whether you’re setting the mood for a romantic evening or hosting a party, a candle that burns out in a couple of hours won’t be very useful. You should be able to at least get a few hours out of each tea light, but some can burn for as many as eight.
The Tea Light Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at with any candle is the type of wax. Make sure your tea light is made from 100-percent paraffin wax.
- If you’re sensitive to odors, look for an unscented candle.
- The tin your tea light rests in plays a direct role in whether you can set it on a table or other surface without worrying about damage.
- In addition to being safer, flameless candles also produce no soot. However, you can also find flame-based tea light candles that keep soot and smoke to a minimum.
- If you opt for a flameless candle, make sure the flame itself is realistic.
- Tea lights are typically sold in large packs, which means if you won’t be using dozens immediately, you’ll need to store them in a temperature-controlled area for later use.
- Candles can be useful during power outages, but if you need a candle for lighting, a tea light probably won’t provide sufficient light unless you group a large number of them together. Tea lights are more for setting a romantic mood or providing a soft glow in a room with additional lighting.
- In any pack you buy, you can count on having at least one or two dud candles. Prepare for that so you won’t be disappointed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide