OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder
Last updated date: July 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Laser Level Cross Line Rulers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laser Level Cross Line Ruler you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Laser Level Cross Line Ruler for a detailed review of all the top laser level cross line rulers.
Whether you're a professional contractor or you simply enjoy doing your own home maintenance projects, this laser level cross line ruler is an excellent choice. It comes with three bubble levels, a ruler, a tape measure and a laser level. As an added bonus, you'll receive a complimentary stud finder.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder placed 3rd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Advanced Measurement Accuracy – This 3-in-1 laser level uses a three laser line modes, vertical and horizontal bubbles, and tape measure to improve hang accuracy. Decorate Like a Pro – Our set of level, measuring tape, and picture hanger let you add pictures, décor, shelves, and more quickly and easily to enhance any space. Quick Access Measuring Tape – Each T laser level system also features an 8’ tape measure that lets you quickly determine spacing, distance, wood length, and more. Multipurpose Home Improvement – Great for hanging picture frames, installing tile or flooring, cutting boards, or DIY projects, it’s ideal for personal or commercial use. Includes Stud Finder Sensor – The Ofircreation laser leveler also comes with a Stud Finder Sensor, Functional magnetic Sensor for Wood Metal/Wall Studs/AC Wire so it will be much easier to drill a hole
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laser Level Cross Line Rulers
Laser levels use light to project a visible line. They are known for being extremely accurate, which makes them an excellent tool when working on any project that requires a precise measurement. Whether you’re a professional carpenter or you simply enjoy doing your own home maintenance projects, a laser level cross line ruler is a must-have tool.
As you begin your search for the best laser level cross line ruler, you’ll want to look at how many laser modes the unit has. Some only offer one mode, which consists of a straight horizontal line. Others, like the AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler, come with three modes. You can use the vertical laser line, horizontal laser line or cross laser line mode.
It’s also a good idea to look for a laser level cross line ruler with traditional bubble levels, as they offer an excellent back-up in the event that the tool’s batteries die. The Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder is not only equipped with a horizontal bubble level, but also a vertical and a 45-degree angle bubble level.
Consider a laser level cross line ruler that includes measuring tools. For example, the Qooltek Multipurpose Laser Level Cross Line Ruler has a ruler along the bottom edge, as well as a built-in 8-foot measuring tape. Both include imperial and metric linear measurements.
Check to see if the laser level cross line ruler comes with any extras that make it a better buy than another model. The OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder meets this criteria, as it comes with a complimentary stud finder to assist you in hanging shelves and other heavy accessories.
The Laser Level Cross Line Ruler Buying Guide
- Some laser level cross line rulers must be calibrated by the purchaser.
- While many of the tools attached to the laser level cross line ruler can be used outdoors, only the laser beam will be visible indoors. Even then, you’ll need to use it away from the path of direct sunlight. You may simply need to close the drapes or pull down the blinds while you work. You can always restore light to the room when you’ve finished using the tool.
- Most laser level cross line rulers fit neatly in a tool chest, toolbox or tool bag. The important thing is that you have a dedicated place to store the tool, so that it is easy to find when you need it and to keep it from becoming covered in dust and dirt.
- For the most part, laser level cross line rulers are a cinch to operate. You simply need to turn the unit on, release the pendulum, lock the laser once it has self-leveled and choose which laser level mode you require for your project (assuming the model you select has more than one mode). Once you’ve finished, all you need to do is press the off button. Some models have a battery-saving mode that you can select while you’re using the tool. This just dims the light to extend battery life.
- How much you pay for a laser level cross line ruler is dependent on the number of features it has. You’ll find the Qooltek Multipurpose Laser Level Cross Line Ruler and the AikTryee Cross Line Laser Level Ruler are among the most affordable models. You’ll pay a bit more for the Kapro Pro Set-A-Shelf Laser Level Ruler & Stud Finder and the OFIRCREATION 3-In-1 Laser Level Cross Line Ruler & Stud Finder, as these models include a stud finder with purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide