OEM TOOLS 22189 Plastic Wrench Organizer, 12-Tool
Last updated date: July 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wrench Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wrench Organizer you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wrench Organizer for a detailed review of all the top wrench organizers.
Store multiple wrenches, and all your small parts, thanks to the organizer tray for sockets and fasteners. The drawer organizers have adhesive backing so they will stay in place. You can also configure them based on your needs.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the OEM TOOLS Plastic Wrench Organizer, 12-Tool placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAVE TIME, STAY ORGANIZED Optimize your time under the hood by always knowing where the right tool is with this useful set of organizational equipment. Finding the tool you need in a cluttered tool box can be frustrating and time consuming. Add the OEMTOOLS 22189 12-Piece Tool Box Organizer Set tool organizer set to your tool box or work bench for easy organization, allowing you to easily find the right tool for the job every time. MULTI-PRONGED ORGANIZATION SOLUTION In a single package, you have everything you need to organize 80 wrenches, 16 pliers, numerous small parts and tools, and divide your drawers for the smartest possible storage / organization solution for your tool box or tool chest. THE MAGNETIC WRENCH HOLDERS are rugged, magnetically mount to your tool tray, and are intelligently designed to be set-up in an offset diagonal alignment to organize your wrenches neatly from smallest to largest. THE PLIERS HOLDER is a vinyl coated steel rack with enough space to hold even most insulated pliers, cutters, and wire strippers. THE TOOL TRAY is sizeable, at 16 inches by 11 inches, and can hold a wide variety of small parts and fasteners. THE ADHERABLE DRAWER DIVIDERS—which can be cut to size—allow you to creatively organize your tool box or tool chest however you see fit. TOOL ORGANIZER KIT INCLUDES: – 16’’ x 11’’ Small Part Tool Organizer Tray – Two 2-Piece Wrench Organizers with magnetic mounts (each come with a 17’’ & 15’’ inch piece) – 16 Pliers Holder (14’’ (L) x 5. 37’’ (W) x 2. 75’’ (H), & with 16 spaces for pliers, each 3/4 inch wide) – Two 23-1/2’’ Drawer Dividers with adhesive bottoms – Can be cut to size
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wrench Organizers
Do you often have trouble finding the right wrench for the job at hand? Do your wrenches often rattle around your toolbox or tool chest? Have you ever thought you lost a wrench only to realize it was just in the wrong place? These are times when a wrench organizer comes in handy. A wrench organizer is a convenient tool that is designed to make it easy to locate your wrenches. Whether you’re fixing your car or doing a few tasks around the house, having a wrench organizer that holds your lug and impact wrenches is key.
One of the most important things to look at when you’re buying a wrench organizer is size. You’ll need a wrench organizer that fits in your toolbox or belt, or one that you can use in your workshop. Consider where you’re going to need it most, and buy one according to how well it fits in your space. You’ll also need to see how many wrenches the organizer can accommodate. Often, they will range from 16 to 24 pieces.
The material your organizer is made out of is important, as it will affect the durability and longevity of the tool. Some wrench organizers are made with cloth, and one of the biggest downsides of this material is that it requires frequent washing. Many wrench organizers are made with plastic composite, which is a durable and long-lasting choice. It’s also not as expensive as some other materials on the market. Ideally, you want your wrench organizer to last around three to five years, depending on how often it’s used. To make your wrench organizer last longer, be sure to always put your wrenches away in the right spaces, and clean them and your organizer regularly.
The Wrench Organizer Buying Guide
- Before you buy a wrench organizer, take stock of what kind of wrenches you have, how many there are in your set and what size they are. Some wrench organizers accommodate different types or sizes of wrenches, so you want to ensure you get one that’s right for the tools you have.
- For many consumers, mobility is an important factor to consider when it comes to wrench organizers. Take a look at how much the organizer weighs when it is full. You don’t want it to be so light that the product will collapse under the weight of the wrenches, but it shouldn’t be so heavy that it causes problems when you’re holding it. Heavy organizers can actually cause damage to your wrists if you need to hold them for a long time.
- It’s important to put your wrenches away in the right spaces. Not doing so can damage both your wrenches and the wrench organizer itself. Some wrench organizers come with a sorting bar that makes it easy to know where to put your tools. You can also find wrench organizers that have labeled sizes directly on them so you always know what should go where.
- It’s important to protect your wrenches from any scratches or dents. You can actually get a wrench organizer that includes a small ridge that prevents the wrenches from touching the surface of the organizer. This way, they are fully protected from any imperfections on the surface.
- If you have metallic surfaces in your workshop or toolbox, opt for a wrench organizer that is magnetic. That way, you can easily store your organizer on a metallic surface while you work for quick access.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide