NY Threads Fleece Shawl Collar Robe For Men
Last updated date: February 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Robes For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Robe For Men you should buy.
Update as February 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Robes For Men for a detailed review of all the top robes for men.
With a 100% polyester build and a tie closure, this collared bathrobe will keep you comfortable and warm even after months of daily wear. It has a shawl collar and a tie closure for extra comfort and convenience. Two front pockets will make it convenient for wearing throughout the day.
In our analysis, the NY Threads NY Threads Fleece Shawl Collar Robe For Men placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Tie closure. Machine Wash. SHAWL COLLAR FLEECE BATHROBE: Super soft, plush, shawl collar fleece bathrobe made from coral fleece that offers great comfort whenever in use; perfect for lounging, relaxation and a great choice to wear after a tiring day at work. SOFT AND FLUFFY: The bathrobe is soft and fluffy, which can be worn all day long; the bathrobe carries a classic design, making it ideal for everyday usage. ADJUSTABLE WAIST BELT: Each bathrobe features an adjustable waist belt that assists in securely closing the robe from the front so that you can wear it with confidence. FRONT POCKETS: The two front pockets give you the option of keeping frequently used items in it when it’s worn for a good part of the day. EASY CARE: Machine washable material allows for easy care of the bathrobe; machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Robes For Men
A robe is an important part of any wardrobe. Whether you simply slide into it after a shower or you lounge around in it all morning, the right robe can make all the difference.
But there are several different features to consider before you start shopping for your next robe. If you wear a robe primarily after climbing out of the shower or bath, a more absorbent robe is likely what you’ll want. But for lounging around the house, you’ll either want a thicker robe that will keep you warm or a lightweight robe that will help keep you cool.
When shopping for men’s bathrobes, how they’ll be worn is an important factor to consider. Robes tend to come in varying lengths. Some stop at the knee while others cover all the way to the ankle. That full coverage is great for lounging, but might not be your preference if you’re only wearing the robe from the time you step out of the shower until you get dressed each day.
Terry is a popular material for bathrobes for its absorbency. This material gives you the lightweight build you need while also keeping you warm and dry. But to keep things cool, you can’t go wrong with cotton. A form of cotton called cotton velour is also great if you want a lightweight fabric that’s soft to the touch.
Size is important in a robe, even though the tie closure typically gives you a little bit of wiggle room. You’ll still want it to fit in the arms and shoulders, and there’s a big difference between a Small and an Extra Large. Before you opt for a version that comes in “one size fits all,” look around and make sure you’re getting a robe that will give you the best fit.
The Robe For Men Buying Guide
- Most robes come with pockets, but some are built into the sides, making them smaller than the deeper front pockets found in some robes. If you think you’ll be storing your phone or something like a TV remote in your pockets, make sure you choose a robe that will accommodate sizable items in the pockets.
- Machine washability is an important consideration. Before buying, make sure your robe can be cleaned in the washer and dryer. You may also want to wash and dry your robe before wearing it for the first time.
- Cotton can tend to shrink. If you purchase a cotton robe, make sure it’s preshrunk before you buy.
- Most robes come with a belt that you use to close it. Often these ties aren’t attached, which makes them easy to lose. You can find some that are attached, or even grab a needle and some thread and attach it to the robe or one of the loops to ensure it stays with your robe.
- A robe can be a great gift for a man. If you’re shopping for one to give to the man in your life, check his preferences. Some men prefer lightweight, cotton robes while others go for plusher, more absorbent fabrics. You can even find matching couples’ robes and buy yourself a robe to go with his.
- If you’ll regularly wear your robe over clothing, such as pajamas, factor that in when you’re gauging the fit of any robe you’re considering buying.
- You can find plenty of color and pattern options with robes. It’s important to shop around and find the look that you prefer.
- Some robes come with hoods. You may instead prefer a robe with a plush collar that keeps your neck area warm.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide