Nuvantee Whipped Cream Dispenser
Last updated date: December 14, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Whipped Cream Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Whipped Cream Dispenser you should buy.
In our analysis of 84 expert reviews, the Nuvantee Nuvantee Whipped Cream Dispenser placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Whipped Cream Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top whipped cream dispensers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Create Professional Looking Dessert Toppings With the Nuvantee Cream Whipper! innovee home nuvantee cream whipper whipped professional dispenser stainless steel creme whipping You can make beautiful dessert topping with this easy to use professional grade Cream Whipper by Nuvantee. Featuring a one pint canister, aluminum charger holder and three decorating tips, our cream whipper is all you need to make your food creations look as good as they taste! Nuvantee Cream Whipper and Parts innovee home nuvantee whipper whipped cream professional dispenser stainless steel creme whipping We include three decorating tips for you which include a cross, lotus and plum blossom designs. Once your dessert is completed just rinse the canister with warm water and use the small brush that is included to clean the decorating tips. Ready to take your desserts, toppings and beverages to the next level? innovee home nuvantee cream whipper whipped professional dispenser stainless steel creme whipping All you need to do to start using your new Cream Whipper is connect a N20 cartridge (not included) to our cream whipper add the heavy cream or even coconut milk for a non dairy dessert. Your guests and family will love the magnificent desserts you are serving. It’s time to take the hassle out of creating the perfect toppings. cream whipper dispenser cartridge chargers machine nozzles parts tips whip tip maker whipped nozzle Easy to use. Made from high quality aluminum. cream whipper dispenser cartridge chargers machine nozzles parts tips whip tip maker whipped nozzle Easy to clean. Attractive – looks great in any kitchen. innovee home nuvantee cream whipper whipped professional dispenser stainless steel creme whipping Professional grade. Ultra durable – much sturdier than plastic cream whippers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Whipped Cream Dispensers
During the 19th century, people used willow branches to whip their cream. Since then, most households use a big mixing bowl and either a whisk or electric mixer to make fresh whipped cream. That option results in quite the mess to clean up. Fortunately, whipped cream dispensers were created to make this task a cinch. If you’re in the market for one, keep the following features in mind:
Check the quality of the materials used to create the whipped cream dispenser. The ZOEMO Whipped Cream Dispenser features a durable aluminum head and body that are long-lasting. Many other models on the market aren’t strictly made out of aluminum, and there are some that use aluminum only for one or two parts of the dispenser.
Review how easy or hard the dispenser is to hold. For example, the EurKitchen Whipped Cream Dispenser has a silicone grip for additional support that makes it safer to hold and use the unit.
Determine how much whipped cream you need at a time. You want to make sure you can serve all of your guests at once. The ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser whips 1 pint of cream into more than 2 quarts of whipped cream. If you do end up having any whipped cream leftover, you can keep it in your refrigerator for up to 14 days.
Consider any accessories. Some models provide spare cartridge holders and gaskets, while others, like the AmazeChef Whipped Cream Dispenser, come with three stainless steel decorating tips and two cleaning brushes. One company even offers a complimentary mesh storage bag to hold all of the accessories.
DYWM Fun Fact
Did you know that Jan. 5 is National Whipped Cream Day? Of course, you don’t need an excuse to top a fresh bowl of fruit salad or a decadent piece of cake with this creamy goodness, as it’s perfect every day of the year! Here are a few more interesting facts that you may now know about whipped cream:
- Whipped cream was first called “creme a la chantilly.” It wasn’t until 1673 that it was referred to as whipped cream.
- The difference between whipped cream and butter is the temperature the cream is when you begin working with it. Temperatures below 50 degrees Fahrenheit will whip, while temperatures above that will churn.
- Whipped cream can be used to remove makeup, to shave and to shampoo and condition your hair.
The Whipped Cream Dispenser Buying Guide
- It is not safe to wash the whipped cream dispensers in the dishwasher. You’ll need to clean them by hand using hot water, a little dish soap and a cleaning brush.
- Some whipped cream dispensers lose gas easily, especially if they are not used properly. Make sure you take the time to read the owner’s manual before you begin using the dispenser.
- N20 cartridges are sold separately. Keep this in mind when considering the price of your whipped cream dispenser.
- Reviewers report that replacements for the dispenser’s attachments aren’t readily available for purchase. You may end up needing to buy a new unit.
- Most likely, your whipped cream dispenser purchase is going to be risk-free. Almost every company backs their product with either a full money-back guarantee, a warranty or both.
- The cost of a whipped cream dispenser doesn’t vary much. Even though the ZOEMO Whipped Cream Dispenser is the cheapest model, it isn’t far off from the cost of the ICO Whipped Cream Dispenser and the AmazeChef Whipped Cream Dispenser, which have the same price tag. The EurKitchen Whipped Cream Dispenser is just slightly more because of its new upgraded design.