Nutri-Lock Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer Bags, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Vacuum Sealer Bags for a detailed review of all the top .
These storage bags work with all clamp-style vacuum sealers, including Cabelas, FoodSaver and Nesco. These highly flexible bags have an airtight fit that keeps your foods tasting as fresh possible. Each of these Australian-made food saver bag costs just pennies, and they are free of harmful chemicals.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Nutri-Lock Commercial Vacuum Sealer Bags, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Just a Few Cents Per Vacuum Food Saver Bag. 2x Vacuum Sealer Rolls; 11″x50′ Bag Rolls.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Vacuum sealers are great to have because they protect food from spoiling and guard important items from damage. They gained popularity with consumers once club warehouse stores like BJ’s and Sam’s Club started selling items in bulk. At first, people who shopped at these stores were saving money, but this gain could be easily lost when the extra food spoiled. Enter the vacuum sealer bag, which enables users to portion out their food and save some for later, without the risk of spoilage or freezer burn.
Chamber sealers are large and expensive, and they require putting a whole container into an enclosure. External sealers are more affordable, and they use vacuum sealer bags. These bags can keep food fresh for much longer, and they can even be used to cook the sealed food.
External food sealers can save consumers a lot of money, and buyers do not need to purchase the vacuum sealer bags recommended by the manufacturer. Most of the bags on the market work with different models of sealer, so it is important to check for compatibility before making a purchase. Some of the bags are pre-cut, while others come in rolls that can be custom-cut.
The rolls come in different sizes, with some of the more common being 8 inches by 50 feet and 11 inches by 50 feet. Sealer bags come in different thicknesses, too, ranging from around 3 to over 11 Mil (this measurement does not refer to millimeters; a Mil is equal to 1/1000th of an inch). The backs of vacuum sealer bags are thicker than the fronts, and they are textured to prevent air from getting in.
The Buying Guide
- These bags are sold in regular and commercial grades. The thickness on the front of a regular bag can be about 3 Mil, while 4 Mil and up is categorized as commercial grade.
- The majority of vacuum sealer bags have a back thickness of 9 to 10 Mil.
- Vacuum sealer bags are used in sous vide cooking. Once only used in exclusive restaurants, this method involves placing vacuum-sealed food into a temperature-controlled water bath. Sous vide cooking devices range in price.
- When storing food for shorter periods of time or doing sous vide cooking, thicker bags are not required. Choose a thicker bag for storing food that has bones in it or if the food needs to be stored for more than 30 days.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide