NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood
Last updated date: December 26, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Super Greens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Super Greens you should buy.
Overflowing with nutrient-rich superfoods, the NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood provides the extra ingredients your body needs to stay strong and energized. It's also equipped with an enzyme and probiotic blend that supports healthy gut bacteria. Since this formula doesn't include any gluten, nuts, dairy or soy, it can be enjoyed by anyone on almost any diet. In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the NutraChamps NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Super Greens for a detailed review of all the top super greens.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
NutraChamps Made in USA ★ OVER 40 NOURISHING NUTRIENTS - Loaded with organic ingredients, Super Greens is truly so much more than a basic “greens powder”. As if it's Organic Greens Blend wasn’t enough, you get a huge antioxidant blend of fruits & veggies to top it off. Last & certainly not least, key enzyme & probiotic blends deliver digestive support to ensure you’re giving your gut what it needs to absorb all of this goodness & keep you feeling amazing. ★ CLEAN & NATURAL BOOST - Super Greens hydrates and revitalizes your body with a natural boost of 40 wholesome, nutrient-rich superfoods that can be absorbed by the body quickly and easily. Perfect for clean energy on the go, getting your daily dose of greens just got easier (and a heck of a lot tastier). ★ TRULY DELICIOUS TASTE - Your daily dose of greens shouldn’t only offer amazing benefits, it should taste amazing too. Tired of that dirt-like grassy taste? After one meticulous year in the making, we’re proud to finally bring you a premium greens powder that is both delicious AND nutritious. We took our time to get our formula right, and Super Greens packs a delicious punch that you’ll actually enjoy. Trust us, you’ll love it! ★ SIMPLY SCOOP, STIR, & SAVOR - There’s no denying that juicing is rewarding - but boy can it be a real hassle... and talk about a cleanup! With Super Greens , you’ll enjoy all the same benefits of fresh greens, veggies, fruits, antioxidants, and more - without any of the shopping, blending, or kitchen mess. Just one scoop, quick stir, and you’ll be off to the races - You can thank us later!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Super Greens
Consuming enough daily vegetables and nutrient-dense foods can be hard for some. Fortunately, powders filled with super greens are an excellent solution. Consumers can mix a scoop of the powder with a glass of water or toss a scoop into their morning smoothie. Some formulas, like the Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder, can even be baked into a cupcake or dinner casserole.
As you search for the best super greens, you’ll want to carefully examine the product label. If you have any food allergies, for example, you want to look for the words gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free. The Nested Naturals Powder Super Greens takes it a step further by also pointing out that their formula is USDA-Certified Organic, 100% vegan and non-GMO.
Look at the ingredients list to determine the exact nutrients that make up the super green powder. The Country Farms Super Greens Drink Mix has 50 different vitamins, minerals and enzymes that do everything from increasing your energy levels to boosting your immune system to aiding your digestive tract in breaking down food. Keep in mind that you also want a formula that is quickly absorbed by your body. This allows your body to begin reaping the benefits sooner, which helps get your day started on the right foot.
Once you know the super green powder has the nutrients your looking for, you’ll want to consider taste. The NutraChamps Super Greens Powder Superfood is free of sugar and has a pleasant berry taste. Other formulas are sweetened with monk fruit. If you aren’t sure whether you’ll like the super greens, try one that comes with a satisfaction-guarantee.
DYWM Fun Fact
The term “superfood” is a bit generic, but you can think of it as a way to point out that a product contains a number of nutrients that are known to be beneficial to the body. Here are a few common foods that are often referred to as superfoods.
- Blueberries: This delicious fruit is one of the richest in antioxidants, followed closely by cranberries.
- Turmeric: You’ll find turmeric in the spice aisle at your grocery store. It’s excellent at reducing inflammation.
- Quinoa: Quinoa is actually a seed and it is used to provide our bodies with a total of nine essential amino acids.
- Kale: We all know it’s important to eat our dark leafy greens. Kale is an excellent choice, as it is loaded with vitamins A, K and C.
The Super Greens Buying Guide
- Not all super green powders are 100% organic. There may be a few organic ingredients in the powder, but the rest are non-organic.
- Some nutrition labels lack important information. If you find this to be the case, don’t hesitate to call the company with your questions.
- You may find some super green powders have strong odors and aren’t as palatable as others.
- It’s good practice to have your physician review the ingredients and give you the go-ahead before you start using any type of supplement, including super greens. For example, one brand may contain a vitamin that is four times higher than the recommended daily value, while another has a tendency to cause diarrhea in certain individuals.
- Since many super greens are designed to boost your energy, you’ll want to take them in the morning instead of at night. Otherwise, you may have trouble sleeping.
- When you compare the prices of super green powders, it’s more important that you consider the number of servings for the price instead of the number of ounces in the super greens container.