NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 5, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
You'll find these white pillowcases are available in just about every size you can think of, even a size big enough to fit body pillows. The company uses an environmentally friendly dyeing technology that won't irritate your skin. If you ever wish to switch to a colored pillowcase, you'll find this line comes with 26 different choices. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the NTBAY NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top white pillowcases.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. PACKAGE INCLUDE: 4 Queen size pillowcases (20"x30") (Pillows are not included. The matching fitted sheet ASIN is B01E146RGG.) (If you want to buy in bulk, you can search ASIN "B087Q2VD15" or "B087PMW7X1".) PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Top quality microfiber fabric is breathable, stain and wrinkle resistant. Good sewing stitch and exquisite workmanship reduce loose thread. Active and Environmentally friendly dyeing technology make these pillowcases more skin friendly and fade resistant. PRODUCT FUNCTION: These simple and ultra soft pillowcases can cover and protect the pillows from being dirty and also can decorate your bedroom. It is a bed product which you can use in all seasons. A variety of colors for you to choose. Everyone can select the colors you like and match your room according to your furniture, decorative style and even mood. CARE INSTRUCTION: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry at low temperature, cool iron if needed. 100% SATISFACTION SALES SERVICE: We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 90-day return and replacement service! We also provide it with a life-time free customer service. If you find that our products have quality problems, just contact us and we will solve the problem for you immediately.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Pillowcases
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Guinness World Records book has a very unique entry involving pillowcases. In January of 2013, 2,367 participants across 67 venues in two countries participated and won the record for the “most pillowcases stuffed in one minute at multiple venues.” The feat was accomplished by the Intercontinental Hotels Group in the United Kingdom with a total of 12,580 pillows stuffed.
Did you know that National Pillow Day is October 15? Other pillow holidays include National Napping Day on March 9, Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day on May 29, Pillow Fight Day on April 4 and National Pillow on Head Day on February 21.
The White Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. When you do this, you’ll see that the NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack is the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.