Northwest Characters Kids’ Fleece Throw Blankets
Last updated date: September 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid Blankets And Throws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid Blanket And Throw you should buy.
Update as September 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kid Blanket And Throw for a detailed review of all the top kid blankets and throws.
The Northwest Characters Kids' Fleece Throw Blankets feature all of your favorite characters, from Hello Kitty to "Frozen" to Spiderman.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Northwest Characters Kids' Fleece Throw Blankets placed 9th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kid Blankets And Throws
For many kids, a blanket is much more than a blanket. They can turn into comforting “blankies” that your child uses for years. But what sets a blankie apart from a blanket? Three things: the softness, the durability and the pattern.
Polyester fleece and microfiber are just as soft as the sheep your child counts when they’re falling asleep. You’ll stay warm under these blankets without getting sweaty. They’re also affordable and tough enough for frequent trips through the washer and dryer.
Finding that perfect pattern for your child’s blanket can make bedtime, nap time and car trips a little more fun. You can satisfy even the pickiest kid with all of the choices available online.
The Kid Blanket And Throw Buying Guide
- Make sure you buy a blanket that’s appropriately sized for your child’s size and age.
- If your kid has sensitive skin, avoid blankets with itchy seams or large stitches made from tough threads.
- To help your blanket last, follow the care instructions.
- Avoid blankets with delicate details, especially if you’re buying a blanket for a very young child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide