NoCry Anti-Fog Scratch Resistant Adjustable Safety Glasses
Last updated date: May 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Safety Glasses for a detailed review of all the top .
Protect your eyes from a variety of threats, from UV rays to debris, thanks to the durable polycarbonate wraparound design of these safety glasses. The temples are adjustable, allowing you to customize the fit. You'll also get nonslip tips and a rubber nose piece for comfort that stays in place while you work.
In our analysis, the NoCry NoCry Anti-Fog Scratch Resistant Adjustable Safety Glasses placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The NoCry Safety Glasses keep your eyes safe from direct and peripheral threats, thanks to the strong and durable polycarbonate wraparound construction. Bonus: they also protect your eyes from 90-100% of harmful UV radiation. The curved 5” temple arms can be extended and angled, while the non-slip tips and soft rubber nose piece allow for custom fit and comfort. The 6” frame width will fit any face type or head size – men, women and youth. The clear (untinted) lenses let you see everything with zero distortion, are anti fog and scratch resistant. Make sure to clean and store your safety glasses properly to keep them in tip-top condition – we’ve sneaked some helpful instructions in the package. Designed for woodworking and carpentry, metal and construction work, lab, chemistry, dental and medical work, indoor and outdoor shooting (always double-check the safety requirements of your local shooting range), cycling, riding or sports – anything you’d need PPE eyewear for. If your safety glasses don’t perform as they should or simply aren’t for you, let us know, and we’ll send you a free replacement or issue a quick refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re working on a job or project that puts your eyes at risk, a good pair of safety glasses is a must, and these days, there are all sorts of different safety glasses to choose from. If UV rays or liquid splash is an issue you’ll face while working on a project, one pair of glasses might work better, while dust or debris could merit a completely different pair. Either way, you’ll need a pair of glasses that wraps around for total eye protection.
For healthcare workers, safety glasses have become an important part of the personal protective equipment worn in hazardous healthcare settings. The right pair of glasses can reduce exposure to contagious diseases and help keep medical professionals safe.
To achieve certification, safety glasses must go through a strict set of testing procedures, demonstrating that they protect against the most common hazards, such as blunt impact, radiation, splashes and droplets, dust and small dust particles. Once a pair of glasses meets those standards, you’ll often find details of its safety measures on its packaging.
For those purchasing safety glasses due to workplace requirements, it’s important to first check with your employer to find out what’s required. You’ll then be able to narrow it down to the eyewear that’s best for the hazards you face.
The Buying Guide
- If you plan to wear your glasses with a mask, anti-fog properties sound great, but not all glasses actually deliver on these claims. Be sure to read reviews from other customers to see if the glasses truly won’t fog, especially if you’re working in an environment where visibility is a safety issue.
- Safety glasses can slip down your nose, especially if you start perspiring while you’re working. Look for a pair that’s designed to stay in place.
- If you have to wear your glasses for hours at a time, find a pair that’s lightweight to ensure you stay comfortable.
- For prescription glasses-wearers, there are safety glasses designed to fit over standard glass frames.
- Some safety glasses have adjustable temples, which can come in handy for customizing the fit.
- Safety glasses come in a variety of styles. Many feature clear frames with clear lenses, but there are some that are built to emulate the design of standard eyeglasses. If you opt for this design, make sure it includes some type of wraparound protection.
- A pair of glasses doesn’t have to feature dark lenses to protect against UV radiation. There are plenty of pairs that are clear and still have top-quality UV protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide