Nike Kids’ Performance Cushioned Crew Training Socks
Last updated date: September 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nike Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nike Sock you should buy.
Editor's Note October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nike Socks for a detailed review of all the top nike socks.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Nike Nike Kids' Performance Cushioned Crew Training Socks placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kids' Nike Performance Cushioned Crew Training Socks (6 Pair) feature sweatwicking technology for moisture management and zonal cushioning for comfort with every step. Lycra spandex is 2 times as thick as previous versions, providing you with an improved fit. 80% Cotton/13% Polyester/5% Nylon/2% Spandex. Imported. GIRLS & BOYS NIKE SOCKS: The Nike Everyday Cushion kids' socks are designed with Dri-FIT fabric and spandex for a comfortable secure fit. CUSHIONED COMFORT: The boys and girls' socks offer strategically placed cushions, targeting key impact areas for increased comfort. Sock provides stretch recovery to hold shape and improve fit. BREATHABLE DESIGN: Mesh fabric on youth Nike sock enhances ventilation and mobility while cotton fabric provides a soft comfortable feel. CREW SILHOUETTE: The boys and girls' socks offer a crew silhouette for ideal coverage around the ankle and calf. Arch band contours around foot for a locked-in fit. GIRLS & BOYS CREW SOCKS: Imported, machine wash, solid fabric: 80% cotton/13% polyester/5% nylon/2% spandex, heather fabric: 75% cotton/21% polyester/5% nylon/2% spandex
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nike Socks
Nike believes that everyone is an athlete. That’s why their motto is “Bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.” If you’re searching for a durable pair of socks that moves with your body instead of against it, Nike is one of the best choices out there.
As you begin shopping for the best pair of Nike socks, you’ll need to consider the different styles. Nike’s no-show socks sit just below the ankle, while their ankle training socks have a 1/4-length silhouette. There’s also the option to go with the crew sock that support both the ankle and calf.
Check the available sizes once you find your preferred style. Many of the Nike socks are gender-neutral and come in sizes for both men and women. For example, the large Nike Men’s Everyday Plus Cushion Crew Socks, although it has “men’s” in the title, is listed as fitting men who wear between an 8 and a 12 and women who wear between a 10 and a 13.
Consumers will appreciate that all of Nike’s socks are made with moisture-wicking technology. As you sweat from the hot weather or from some form of physical activity, the fabric quickly moves the moisture away from skin to keep you nice and dry.
Additional features that are common among Nike socks include ribbed cuffs, reinforced heels and toes and shock absorption padding. You’ll want to keep an eye out for these features as you shop.
The Nike Sock Buying Guide
- Always check the Nike socks’ product care label before washing the socks for the first time. You’ll want to wash the socks with like colors, and since some reviewers report that the socks are prone to shrinking, you’ll want to either air dry the socks or use the tumble dry on low setting on your dryer.
- When purchasing a new pack of Nike socks, take your old socks and repurpose them. You could let your kids turn them into hand puppets. Another option is to fill the bottom of the socks with rice to create your own homemade heating pad. You can microwave the rice-filled socks to help with sore muscles or earaches.
- The cost for a set of Nike socks is dependent upon the style and the number of socks in the pack. It’s a good idea to always divide the total cost of the pack by the number of pairs within it. This way, you’re comparing the price per pair of socks. The Nike Everyday Cushion Ankle Training Socks comes in as the most affordable, while the Nike Men’s Everyday Plus Cushion Crew Socks has a more moderate price tag. Both, the Nike Plus Cushion Socks and the Nike Women’s Performance Cushion Crew Socks have a higher cost per pair of socks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide