Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Boys’ Umbrella Set
Last updated date: September 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boys' Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boys' Umbrella you should buy.
Update as September 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Boys’ Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top boys' umbrellas.
This umbrella and rain slicker set is perfect for fans of Nickelodeon's "Paw Patrol" TV show. The slicker is made from water-repellent, durable vinyl and the cute matching umbrella features a carrying strap. Comes in sizes up for boys up to age 7.
In our analysis, the Nickelodeon Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Boys' Umbrella Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyurethane. Imported. Button closure. Hand Wash. PLAYFUL DESIGNS: Help him be a Rainy-day hero with these adorable and Lightweight Umbrella and matching Slicker set featuring imagery of his favorite Characters Paw Patrol from Nickelodeon. Designed to Fit for Toddlers and Little Boys, and available in different sizes for ages 2-7, The Rain Slicker is moisture and humidity resistant. PREMIUM QUALITY: SLICKER: Rain Slicker is made of durable vinyl water repellent material that is resistant to moisture and humidity. Features an adjustable hood with an elastic band, contrast trim, and conveniently easy to use snap closures. UMBRELLA: Matching 8-panel Umbrella made of durable polyester material. Features a safety cap, Paw Patrol clamshell handle, nylon cord, and Velcro strap for easy carrying. GREAT FIT: Designed for Toddler and Little Boys and available in 3 different sizes for ages 2-7. Designed with easily accessible snaps they can safely open or close. Your Little Boy will love that he can proudly put in on and off all by himself. FUN AND PRACTICAL: No rain will stop him, and he will always be ready for all daily activities with this fun and stylish uniquely designed Toddler Poncho and Umbrella Set. Paw Patrol accessories are a great gift and accessories that your Boy will always love and be proud with. LICENSED PRODUCT: Officially licensed Nickelodeon Paw Patrol product, CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not put away when wet.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boys' Umbrellas
If your child likes copying everything you do, it’s likely he’s already asked for an umbrella. Having his own rain protection allows him to explore and become more independent even in wet or blazing hot weather. And he can enjoy fresh air no matter what the conditions are outside.
Boys’ umbrellas are similar to adult umbrellas, although they are smaller in size. A smaller umbrella shaft can help your child keep the umbrella stable, especially in gusty weather. If the shaft is too long, the umbrella might fly out of your child’s hands.
Also, check the material of the canopy. Opt for a highly durable and waterproof material like polyester, which is also lightweight. This will make it easy for your child to carry.
Don’t forget to look for a sturdy frame. Kids can often be tough on their things, so having a strong umbrella frame made from steel or fiberglass is important. It will ensure the umbrella doesn’t break if it’s banged around, either by wind or rough play.
Boys’ umbrellas will usually be designed for easy manual operation. You may want to check for Velcro wrap-around straps, which can prevent pinching caused by snaps and buttons. Some umbrellas have larger clamshell-style handles for better grip, along with a carrying cord that you can wrap around his wrist to prevent loss.
The Boys' Umbrella Buying Guide
- If you want to make using an umbrella more fun, look for ones that have interesting patterns, shapes and characters. You can find boys’ umbrellas that feature cartoon characters from popular TV shows and movies, animals like sharks and frogs, or unique patterns and color combinations. These eye-catching designs make it more appealing for kids to use their own umbrellas instead of walking under your adult one.
- If you live in a particularly rainy region, consider whether your child might need a full matching rain outfit. For example, can you find rain boots and a rain coat to match the umbrella? Having coordinated rain gear makes it easy for your child to find his things when it’s time to put them on. It also helps you spot him in a crowd if you get separated.
- Opening and closing an umbrella can be tricky for young ones. Before your child takes it out for a spin in the rain, be sure to teach him how to open and close the umbrella properly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide