NICETOWN Triple-Weave Polyester Curtain Room Divider
Last updated date: January 30, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Room Dividers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Room Divider you should buy.
Update as January 30, 2023:
Checkout The Best Room Divider for a detailed review of all the top room dividers.
Divide your spaces with a curtain, available in several different colors. It includes 14 grommets, but you’ll need to purchase the rod separately and set it up. You can pull the curtains back when you aren’t using them or take them down, fold them up, and store them. The thickness of the curtain can block sound better than other room-dividing options.
In our analysis, the NICETOWN NICETOWN Triple-Weave Polyester Curtain Room Divider placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CURTAIN DETAILS: The room divider curtain’s fabric is super soft, thickness and heavy innovative triple-weave polyester fabric. The 14 silver grommets top (inner diameter is 1.6-inch) adds a modern touch and easy hanging. ONLY CURTAIN INCLUDE. SPACE SOLUTION: Curtains can be a clever and temporary solution for creating new spaces without building walls. You can still let in light if and when you choose, making them a perfect choice to allow flexibility in a small space. MULTIPLE FUNCTION: Just draw ROOM DIVIDER CURTAINS shut when either side needs privacy, body shape hidden behind them. Besides, heavy curtains can be more effective than doors for soundproof, as the material absorbs rather than bounces the sound. PORTABLE & SUITABLE: Room divider curtains are easily installed and easily packed up, moved, and reused! Perfect for City Loft, Office Space, Shared Bedroom, High Ceilings, Factories, Hospitals, Studio, Dorm, Storage Space, Cafes, hotels, etc. CARE INSTRUCTION: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Wash the water temperature below 86F. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Room Dividers
As open-plan concepts have taken over both residential and commercial real estate, people have found themselves longing for the privacy found in past design trends. While many homes feature plenty of privacy in the bedrooms and bathrooms, open living areas are all the rage. In fact, in many houses, the living room and kitchen are joined, offering fewer places for household members to escape for a little “me time.”
But sometimes, a wall is exactly what you need. If you can create privacy zones, you can enjoy the benefits of an open-plan home while keeping your household members comfortable. You can do that in the way you arrange your furniture, but if that isn’t an option or you need something a little more tangible, a room divider can create a visual divider. Best of all, when you’re finished, you can fold it up and store it.
Another great use for room dividers is to hide a messy area from houseguests. If you’ve set an area aside as a home office or simply to do paperwork, a room divider lets you cover that area as needed. The same can work in reverse. A room divider can come in handy for those work videoconferences. Set it up as a background to keep eyes off the interior of your home.
It’s important to note that most room dividers are designed to set one area apart from another visually. If you’re looking for soundproofing, you might be disappointed. Thick curtains can provide more sound insulation than other types, so consider that if you’re looking for some peace and quiet.
Occasionally, you’ll need to clean your room divider. Different material types come with different cleaning requirements, so it’s important to look into the construction of your divider. Cloth-based dividers like curtains can likely be washed, but if your partition is wood, you’ll probably need specialized cleaning material.
The Room Divider Buying Guide
- Unless you intend to keep your partition in place full-time, make sure you have a place to store it. Check the dimensions when folded up and measure the space ahead of time.
- In addition to letting you tuck a panel in to shorten it, accordion-style room dividers can be bunched up and expanded to fill exactly the width you need.
- Pay close attention to the height of any room divider you choose. You may want to make sure it conceals the tallest person you expect to have in your house.
- Most room dividers are designed as visual blocks. You won’t get the sound insulation you’d get from a permanent wall.
- Barn doors can be another way to close off areas that need to sometimes be open. This can be more expensive, however, and require a more intensive installation process.
- Wall dividers can be great to create a changing area in a room. You’ll only need to place it far enough from the wall to keep you comfortable while you’re changing clothes. Best of all, you may be able to hang some items from it.
- For non-permanent room divider options, also keep in mind portability. You’ll have to be able to fold it up, but it also should be lightweight enough for you to carry it around.
- If you opt for a lighter option, make sure your room divider is sturdy enough to remain in place once you’ve set it up.
- The room-facing side of your divider can be valuable real estate, depending on the style you choose. You could hang pictures or other decorative items from it to liven up your space.
- Some room dividers can be painted to match your décor. Look for a material that’s paintable. Woods and fabrics can be painted. Plastics aren’t quite as easy to paint, but you can find specialized paints if you want to go that route.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide