NICESOUL Indoor/Outdoor Hanging Egg Chair, Grey
Last updated date: August 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Egg chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Egg chair you should buy.
Update as August 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Egg Chair for a detailed review of all the top egg chairs.
Whether you opt for the gray, brown, charcoal or coffee finish, this egg chair is sure to be the focal point of the room. You can set it up in a living or bedroom, as well as place it out by the pool or in a garden. It features a UV coating that keeps it from fading and comes with comfortable cushions with polyester fiberfill cores.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the NICESOUL Indoor/Outdoor Hanging Egg Chair, Grey placed 6th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STURDY AND COMFORTABLE. Seat and frame of egg chair is constructed of polyethylene rattan resin wicker wrapped around a aluminum frame for weather-resistant protection, strength and durability; Back features nylon rope; Seat cushion and headrest pillow feature a polyester material and polyester fiberfill cores. INTRICATE BUT PORTABLE DESIGN. All-in-one seat, back and arm cushion also features zippers to easily remove the inner cushions for cleaning; Stand is made of powder-coated+Electrophoretic paint steel. It is sturdy & safe for you to sit in, and it will be a great addition to your indoor or outdoor furniture. EASY TO ASSEMBLE&DISASSEMBLE. This chair can be folded and stand frame is simple to fix together with the included tools and accessories; Everything you need is in one box, including the chair, headrest pillow, seat cushion, safety strap and stand; Safety strap helps keep the chair safely in place while getting in and out of the chair; Chair provides a relaxing seat for one person. INDOORS/OUTDOORS. Deck, balcony & more: This unique swinging Chair is the perfect addition to any space outside, like a backyard patio, deck, in a sunroom or garden, or near a pool, or outdoor Bar. DIMENSIONS& SPECIFICATIONS. Overall Size 38”x38”x78”,Seating Size 29.2×25.6×42.5”,Coated Aluminum frame +Electrophoretic paint steel standing pole to avoid rusty problem, weather resistant fabric and wicker, long time durable use.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Egg Chairs
If you’re a fan of interior design and like to be at the forefront of style, then getting an egg chair for your home is a must. It’s a unique design that gives off an air of whimsy. Shaped like an egg with an opening on one side, the chair can be on a pedestal or hanging from a stand. It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The first egg chair was designed by Danish architect and designer Arne Jacobsen in 1959. Since then, there have been several variations on the concept. Today, there are many different kinds of egg chairs, each reminiscent of the original design by Jacobsen.
One of the key benefits of the egg chair is the enveloping comfort they provide. When you’re sitting in one, you’re surrounded on three sides and the top by the structure of the chair, almost as though you are inside a protective pod, nest or womb. This helps you relax and feel more at ease than just sitting in a regular chair. Hanging egg chairs or those on a pedestal can sway gently while you’re sitting in them. This simple rocking motion provides further relaxation, helping you de-stress and focus on mindfulness.
Egg chairs are a style statement that work well with both contemporary and traditional décor. The stunning shape is a focal point in any room, regardless of style. An alternative to traditional seating, the egg chair is more than just a place to relax. It’s a statement piece that showcases your taste.
The shape of the egg chair looks almost magical because of how unique it is. Place your egg chair in a location where it can be appreciated by your guests, both visually and experientially.
The Egg Chair Buying Guide
- When buying an egg chair, first decide where you’re going to put it in your home. Take a look at the spaces you have and the current furniture and style. This will help determine what kind of egg chair you’re going to need. For example, if you have a fairly traditional living room, consider getting an egg chair in a neutral color to complement your classic décor. If you’re planning on placing the egg chair on your patio, be sure to look for weather-proof material. Opt for a cushion color that really pops in the outdoor setting, like blue or purple.
- Look for sturdy material and quality craftsmanship. Because of the curved design and unique architecture, it’s important to get an egg chair that is made out of durable material. Look for a polyethylene rattan resin wicker that is wrapped around a steel frame if you want to put your egg chair outdoors. A combination of steel and wicker is a good choice for indoor egg chairs as well.
- The two main types of egg chairs are hanging and pedestal. A hanging egg chair typically has a stand from which the chair is suspended, while the pedestal egg chair sits on top of a base. The hanging egg chair takes up a bit more room than the pedestal egg chair because the stand requires a large footprint for balance. Carefully measure your space to see how much room you have for the egg chair. You’ll need to give at least a few feet of space in all directions in order for the chair to fit nicely in your space.
- The load capacity or the maximum weight the chair can accommodate is important to know so that you don’t overload the chair and damage it. Egg chairs meant for kids will have a smaller load capacity than egg chairs meant for adults. While the seat of the egg chair is spacious, keep in mind you may not be able to fit more than one person in there due to the load capacity.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide