NEXTOUR 12-In-1 Sport Scarf & Neck Gaiter
Last updated date: October 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Neck Gaiters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Neck Gaiter you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Neck Gaiter for a detailed review of all the top neck gaiters.
Wear this neck gaiter as a headband, scarf, hat and more. It wicks away sweat and moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. The material is thin and highly breathable.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the NEXTOUR 12-In-1 Sport Scarf & Neck Gaiter placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Patterns& Multifunction: Headwear sets to meet North American taste, 12 different ways for your adventures and daily life, could be worn as headwraps, neck gaiter, scarf bandana, sweatband headband, balaclava, face mask, beanie, neckerchief, bandelet, armband, hairband, and bandelet. Sun Production& Dust Proof: Scarf bandanna headband wicks away moisture faster to keep you dry, rock the head/ neck/ wrist to protect skim from the sun or dust in hot days. To as an extra layer of warmth for your ears, nose, mouth, head, hand and neck in cold day. So you really need the Headwears to keep your health in outdoor activities. Places To Wear& Look Great: Comfortable head wraps to make you look great and work well anytime. As you fishing, running, cycling, motorcycle, yoga, hiking, walking, hunting in windy, snowy or sunny day. The Headband is durable and very easy to wash after using. Excellent Material SOFT, THIN, AND BREATHABLE: Magic scarf incredibly soft, breathable and stretchy, fits men, women, and kids. We determine to do every step well and live up to customers' expectations, especially heath, quality, price, and patterns. LIGHTWEIGHT: Durable & soft Polyester Microfiber, Length x Width(Flat)=18.8x9.4(Inch)=1.56x0.78(Feet)=48x24(CM).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Neck Gaiters
A neck gaiter, which is sometimes called a Buff or neck warmer, is a small clothing accessory that is worn around the neck and can be pulled up over the face. In short, it’s a tube: It consists of a piece of fabric that is sewn together at the ends to form a closed loop. You put it on by slipping your head through the hole, and pulling the fabric down to where your neck meets your shoulders. You can keep the neck gaiter around your neck like a scarf, pull the top of the fabric over your face so that it covers your mouth and nose or bunch it into a headband to cover your ears.
Neck gaiters can be worn in either cold or warm weather. Cold-weather neck gaiters are typically made out of a thick material like fleece, wool or knit fabric. They help keep your neck, face and ears warm and protected from the harsh weather. Often, neck gaiters are worn by skiers, snowboarders and cyclists in cool weather. People who work outdoors in the cold and wind also use neck gaiters to protect their neck and face.
Warm-weather neck gaiters are made out of a lightweight fabric that can wick away moisture or soak up sweat. These are handy for protecting your neck, face and hair from wind, sand, sun, insects and dust. Often, cyclists, hikers, runners, campers and fishers wear neck gaiters. If you want to keep yourself cool, you can also soak your neck gaiter in cool water before putting it on.
The Neck Gaiter Buying Guide
- When you’re shopping for a neck gaiter, consider whether you will be primarily wearing it in warm or cold weather. This will help you figure out the right kind of material to get for your needs. Regardless of weather you need a thick or lightweight fabric, opt for one that includes some kind of stretch. This helps you put on the neck gaiter over your head easily, and ensures you can pull it up over your face to cover your mouth and nose.
- Consider the circumference of the neck gaiter and if it’s right for your face and neck. Anything that’s too big will slide off, which can be frustrating if you want to keep your mouth and nose covered.
- Opt for a neck gaiter that wicks away moisture. This will help keep you comfortable both i warm and cool weather.
- While it’s a functional clothing accessory, you can still make a fashion statement with a neck gaiter. They are available in many different colors, patterns and prints, so you can find one that works with your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide