NexiGo 1080P Dual Microphone Webcam
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Webcams and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Webcam you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Webcam for a detailed review of all the top webcams.
Whether you're Skyping a client or attending a Zoom class with your school instructor, this webcam has you covered. Sharp and clear videos at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps is what you'll get with this model. It's got a built-in noise-cancelling microphone, as well as a privacy protection cover for added security.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the NexiGo 1080P Dual Microphone Webcam placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Full HD 1080P Webcam. Powered by the 1080p FHD two MP CMOS, the NexiGo N60 Webcam produces exceptionally sharp and clear videos at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps. The 3.6mm glass lens provides a sharp image at fixed distances and is optimized for a range between 19.6 inches and 13 feet, making it ideal for indoor usage. Plug and Play with Optional Software. No additional drivers or software required. You just plug the USB into your computer and it's ready to go! The NexiGo Webcam Software allows you customize all available settings of your webcam, including exposure time, contrast, saturation, white balance, & many more, while using Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Teams, and other video conference apps. The software supports Windows 7/8/10 and MacOS. Please visit our support site to download. USB Webcam with Privacy Protection Cover. The privacy cover blocks the lens when the webcam is not in use. It’s perfect to help provide security and peace of mind to anyone, from individuals to large companies. It also helps to protect the lens from dirt and debris to ensure your video remains clear for the life of the camera. Built-in Noise Cancelling Microphone. The built-in noise-canceling microphone reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video. Great for Zoom / Facetime / Video Calling / OBS / Twitch / Facebook / YouTube / Conferencing / Gaming / Streaming / Recording / Online School. Wide Compatibility. Works with USB 2.0, no additional drivers required. Ready to use in approximately one minute or less on any compatible device. Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 and higher/ Windows 7, 8, &10/ Android 4.0 or higher/ Linux 2.6.24 / Chrome OS 29.0.1547 / Ubuntu Version 10.04 or above.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Webcams
Video is more popular than ever. Whether you’re promoting a business or having fun with friends, it’s never been easier to shoot high-quality video and upload it to share with the world. But to capture great video, you’ll need to make sure you have the right camera.
At this point, every device you own probably has a camera on it. Chances are, your phone, tablet, laptop or computer monitor have cameras built in. But the camera that came with your devices may not give you the audio and video quality you need to shoot high-quality visuals.
That’s where a good webcam comes in. Even if your goal isn’t to be the next YouTube star, a good webcam can go well beyond the capabilities of your built-in cameras. If you’re hosting a videoconference, for instance, a webcam can capture a larger swath of your conference room, including your entire team in the shot. Webcams also often include features like noise cancelation to make your meetings clearer and more enjoyable for participants.
But there are many options on the market. That means you can find exactly the webcam that fits your purposes. It’s important to first understand all the available features, though, so you can more easily narrow things down. You’ll likely find no shortage of cameras promising HD video, for instance, but when choosing between 1080P and 720P, 1080P isn’t necessarily always better. Look at features like color correction and low-light correction to make sure you’ll get the shot you want every time.
Audio isn’t the only consideration when choosing a video camera. You’ll also need a built-in microphone that can capture sound accurately. Crystal-clear audio is imperative, whether you’re on a conference call or performing your latest song. Lastly, there’s the build of the camera itself. Consider where you’ll be using it and where you’ll set it so that it can reach the device that will be capturing the recording.
The Webcam Buying Guide
- Flexibility is important in a webcam. You’ll want to be able to easily reposition it without moving it too far from the device you’ve plugged it into. Look for a webcam that can both move horizontally and tilt vertically.
- A webcam will need a way to record the video and audio it’s recording. Your webcam should come with a USB cable that you then plug into the back of your computer or laptop.
- Autofocus will ensure that your video is crisp and clear. A camera that includes automatic color correction and auto white balance will also keep you in front of the camera, rather than worrying about the technical details going on inside it.
- Video can take up significant storage space on your PC or cloud server. Compression comes in handy for capturing high-quality video without forcing you to worry about storing it.
- If you’re using your webcam for tasks like videoconferencing, prioritize one that promotes compatibility with your platform of choice.
- Crisp, clear audio is great, but if you ever plan to record in a noisy environment like an office or a café, look for a webcam that includes noise cancelation.
- Privacy has become a concern with webcams. One with a protective shutter over the lens will keep you safe if hackers somehow find a way to compromise your camera.
- Video resolution can change from one application to another. Keep in mind that if a camera advertises high resolution during recordings, that won’t necessarily be the resolution you’ll get while Skyping or Zooming.
- It’s easy for a webcam manufacturer to advertise great audio quality when you’re seated directly in front of it. A good microphone can pick up sound even when you’re several feet away or more. If you’ll be recording videos of yourself performing or doing some type of training, this will be an important feature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide