Nestl Bedding Long-Lasting Woven Bed Skirt
Last updated: September 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bed Skirts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bed Skirt you should buy.
The elegant pleats on this bed skirt extend down 14 inches to hide your under bed storage. Since the material is a double-brushed 100 grams per square meter microfiber, you can count on it being both strong and durable. With 40 shades to choose from, you won't have any trouble finding the right color.In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Nestl Bedding Long-Lasting Woven Bed Skirt placed 3rd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Queen size bed skirt measures 60 x 80 inches (152 x 203 cm) with a 14” tailored drop for a crisp, finished look. This beautifully tailored, pleated bed skirt is also available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL and California King sizes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Bed Skirt Rankings
Once you have your sheets, comforter and decorative pillows, you’ll need to pick out a bed skirt. Bed skirts come in a variety of styles, so you have the option of keeping the overall look simple or drawing attention to the bed using a bold skirt that really makes a statement.
As you browse the available bed skirts, determine whether you’re interested in the traditional skirt that comes with a platform that fits between your mattress and box spring, or a bed skirt that wraps around the side of your box spring.
Look for a bed skirt that eliminates the need to wrestle with your mattress. It should have an adjustable elastic band that allows you to get a perfect fit every time. Many are made from 100% microfiber, which is also much more durable than cotton.
When it comes to traditional bed skirts, the AmazonBasics Ruffled Bed Skirt is a good choice. The fabric is hypoallergenic, which is important for anyone who has sensitive skin. It also arrives wrinkle-free and won’t fade, even if it’s placed in an area that receives a lot of sun. If that wasn’t enough, the company went a step further by using a fabric that is stain resistant.
You may also wish to select your bed skirt by design. The Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirt comes in an attractive ruffle look. Special equipment is used to make the ruffles just right and evenly spaced. The manufacturer also offers one of the biggest selections when it comes to colors and patterns. Whether you’re looking for a solid hunter green or a red burgundy in a Moroccan pattern, they have it.
There’s also the option to go with a more vintage bed skirt. Consider a skirt that has a beautiful lace pattern across the bottom that is reminiscent of times past.
- Bed skirts are generally not compatible with wooden bed frames, footboards and beds that have posts that extend out beyond the frame.
- If your bed skirt is made of a thin material, it’s important to know that the color will most likely be transparent.
- It’s a good idea to purchase a set of bed skirt pins. While the bed skirt may not require them, the bed skirt’s elastic will eventually begin to stretch. That will cause the skirt to sag. A set of bed skirt pins will extend the life of the skirt and keep the skirt neatly held in place.
- Always take the time to read the cleaning instructions on the bed skirt’s product label before washing it for the first time. Otherwise, you run the risk of accidentally shrinking the skirt. Most can be machine-washed on gentle using cold water and then dried with the tumble dry low heat setting. Never add bleach to the washing machine when washing bed skirts.
- Depending on the particular bed skirt you purchase, you may be able to steam it on the low setting.
- Some bed skirts wrinkle easily. You may need to iron them first before installing them around your bed.
- The type of fabric used, and the style of the bed skirt are the two main factors that affect the overall price. The most affordable bed skirt set is the AmazonBasics Ruffled Bed Skirt. The Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirt is moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for bed skirts that are more unique.