NEOSAN Womens Loop Scarf
Last updated date: June 24, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Warm Scarves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Warm Scarf you should buy.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
NEOSAN winter accessory are pursuing for combining warm , comfortable with stylish , we choose much better quality materials to weave comfort scarf and hat, classical crochet and thick soft feeling.Along with the age, we make more attention on product quality, one piece of chunky scarf and lined hat will bring warm throughout your winter. NEOSAN chunky infinity scarf weave is super soft, heavy texture,stretchy and generously sized.It is easily doubled around the neck, or 1 layer used to cover your head,or to hang down in one long loop.You can probably wear this cute and comfortable circle scarves normal to the waist indoors as part of an outfit in the cold weather wintertime. The various color women men eternity scarves will also work well with your clothes, increasing layered and colors, enhance overall modelling design, make the winter dress much more differences, not dull. It is also a great gift for your family and friends.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Warm Scarves
Scarves are a great accessory to help you beat the cold during the harsh winter months, but did you know that traditional Chinese medicine also holds that scarves can help keep you from getting sick? This is because of the belief that wind can enter your pores through your neck. By keeping your neck warm and protected from the wind, you’ll prevent unnecessary illness.
When shopping for a warm scarf, you’ll want to first consider the material the scarf is made from. An eco-friendly blend of fine viscose and modal is an excellent choice, as it is soft to the touch and stays wrinkle-free. Thick knitted acrylic is also ideal, as knitted fabrics are known for being warmer than their woven counterparts.
Consider a warm scarf that doesn’t require much maintenance. For example, the Wander Agio Long Shawl Big Lattice Grid Warm Scarf never fades or has any pilling. You simply need to wash it every so often and you’re good to go.
Look for a scarf that is lightweight, like the Plum Feathers Soft Cashmere Feel Winter Warm Scarf, if you want a trendy and versatile scarf that can be used all year long. This scarf not only comes in a variety of plaid patterns, but it’s also decorated on each end with a little fringe.
Examine the size of the scarf to make sure it meets your needs. The isotoner Large Cold Weather Travel Warm Scarf is oversized, and as a result, it can be converted into a blanket when traveling for business or pleasure. Other models are extra-long and can be wrapped around the neck a few times, draped over a shoulder or used as a head covering.
Choose a scarf that matches your style. The NEOSAN Thick Ribbed Knit Infinity Circle Loop Warm Scarf comes in 30 different colors and is knitted together using an infinity pattern. There are other scarves on the market that are so elegant that they can even be worn to a wedding. Heck, you’ll even come across a few scarves that are reversible.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that a man from Norway by the name of Helge Johansen holds the Guinness World Records title for the longest knitted scarf by an individual? He accomplished this feat in November of 2013 by knitting a scarf that measured 14,978 feet long. Here are are few more scarf facts that you might find interesting:
- While no one knows when the first scarf was invented, it is known that the Romans used this clothing item as a sweat cloth.
- In 230 B.C., the Chinese military wore scarves to mark their rank.
- Just one scarf made of silk requires 300 mulberry silkworm cocoons from a mulberry tree.
The Warm Scarf Buying Guide
- Warm scarves that have a high-quality construction also make for an excellent gift.
- It’s important that you follow the cleaning instructions that come with the scarf or you risk damaging the fabric. Scarves that can be machine-washed typically require you to use the gentle cycle and the cold-water setting. If you’re required to hand wash the scarf, you’ll also want to use cold water. Never use bleach when washing a scarf and never dry it in a machine. You’ll want to hang the scarf outside on your clothesline or lay it flat over a piece of newspaper if the weather isn’t cooperating.
- There are several different ways you can store your scarves to prevent wrinkles. They actually make scarf hangers, but you can always drape the scarf over a traditional hanger if you need to. Additional storage options include installing a few towel racks to the walls inside your closet, rolling the scarves and placing them in a metal basket and hanging a hallway rack with clothes hooks.
- If your scarf begins to show signs of wear, you can repurpose it. You can turn the scarf into a craft apron, use it to decorate the bottom of your jewelry tray, cut and twist it to make a fashionable bracelet or turn it into wreath.
- Warm scarves are available at a variety of price points. The thicker and more versatile the scarf, the higher the price tag. You’ll find both the Wander Agio Long Shawl Big Lattice Grid Warm Scarf and the NEOSAN Thick Ribbed Knit Infinity Circle Loop Warm Scarf are equally affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Plum Feathers Soft Cashmere Feel Winter Warm Scarf, while the isotoner Large Cold Weather Travel Warm Scarf is more costly.