Neewer LED Bi-Color LCD Display Video Lighting Kit
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LCD Display Lighting and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LCD Display Lighting you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best LCD Display Lighting for a detailed review of all the top lcd display lighting.
This set has everything you need to get creative, including two 600-LED panels with barn doors, two stands, two hotshoe ball head adapters and a 2.4G wireless remote. Use it for photography, portraits and film shooting. Its bi-color light has 300 yellow SMD and 300 white SMD beads.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Neewer LED Bi-Color LCD Display Video Lighting Kit placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
600 LED Video Light Panel with Barndoors; (2)Power Adapter; (2)Hot Shoe Ball Head Adapter; (2)Light Stand; (2)Hand Grip; (4) 7.2V/2200mA Battery; (2)USB Chargers; (1)2.4G Wireless Remote Control; (1) Carrying Bag; It is suitable for film shooting, portrait, product photography, studio photography, YouTube video shooting and outdoor works, etc
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LCD Display Lighting
LCD, or liquid crystal display, is a technology that consists of two layers of polarized glass that have a liquid crystal solution in between them. As electric currents pass through, the crystals align, making it either possible or not possible for light to pass through; this functions like a shutter. LCD and LED (light-emitting diode) lights are convenient camera accessories that provide consistent lighting when taking photos or recording video.
The term LCD has morphed into LED LCD as the technology has evolved. LED LCD lights use smaller, highly efficient LEDs, producing a bright illumination that makes pictures and videos look better than ever. LCD display lights are not costly, and even the most inexperienced photographers can use them to get great results.
LCD display lights come in a range of prices. Some are a la carte, while others have lots of accessories included, like batteries, stands and even velvet bags. Newbies may want to start small, while more confident users can spring for a more involved kit. LCD display lighting paraphernalia can be a great way to save on the photography costs for an upcoming event like a wedding.
The LCD Display Lighting Buying Guide
- LCD lights provide different color, temperature and brightness options, so you can be very picky about the type of light that you want.
- If you are just starting out, opt for a basic, hot shoe-mounted light. If you’re not familiar with the term “hot shoe,” it is a mounting point that is on top of the camera.
- Check the product description carefully to see if the light is compatible with your camera or smartphone shooter.
- Consider whether any stand will do, or if you’ll need one that is adjustable.
- Talk to other photographers about which lights work best for them before making a purchase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide