Natemia Organic Cotton Toddler Robe
Last updated date: March 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Robes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Robe you should buy.
Editor's Note February 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Robe for a detailed review of all the top toddler robes.
These robes are made from 100 percent organic Turkish cotton, giving the robes a lightweight, fluffy feel that makes them a joy to put on. You'll have your choice of different colors and sizes from 24 months to 4-5T. The hood has bear ears for a subtle touch of whimsy.
In our analysis, the Natemia Natemia Organic Cotton Toddler Robe placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Made in Turkey. ORGANIC TURKISH COTTON- After a warm bath wrap your little one in pure softness with our incredibly plush hooded bathrobe. Made in Turkey from soft organic cotton our collection of bath towels and bathrobes will soon become an essential part of your child’s bath time routine. LUXURIOUSLY PLUSH SIGNATURE FABRIC - Our hooded robes are made of Cloud Touch organic cotton, which makes them blissfully soft and fluffy. FUNCTIONAL & ABSORBENT- At 450 GSM our bathrobes feel supremely soft, plush, and ultra absorbent, wicking away moisture and drying your child quickly. Built-in hood with cute bear ears and an attached belt will keep your baby extra warm and snug after bath. MAKES A PERFECT GIFT - These hooded robes come in our signature Natemia blue packaging. Perfect to give as a gift to a friend or to buy for your sweet little angel! DURABLE AND LONG LASTING - Made from pure organic cotton, our hooded robes are durable and long-lasting. Unlike other bath linens that become rougher with time, our bath robes maintain their plush softness wash after wash.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Robes
As babies grow into toddlers, it’s time to start thinking about a robe. Your toddler might not wear one yet, but in time, it can be a great way to keep your little one warm and comfortable while you choose the perfect jammies for a night’s sleep.
Getting a toddler to keep a robe on can be challenging. One of the best ways to do that is to select a character robe. You can find robes with animal ears and faces, but there are also robes for specific characters, like Batman and Minnie Mouse. The best thing about these robes is that they’ll also make your kids excited about bathtime. That alone makes them a great investment.
There are other things to consider when you’re shopping for a robe. You’ll want it to be snuggably soft and have quick-drying properties. It’s essential to make sure you can toss it right into your washer and dryer, too. Polyester serves those purposes well, but you can also consider cotton. If your child has skin sensitivities, organic cotton is an option.
Many robes have attached hoods. As with adult robes, the hood may be something that’s never used. However, kids’ robes often add ears or other character features to their hoods, making it far more likely your child will wear that hood when the robe is on.
The Toddler Robe Buying Guide
- There may be a sizing range to consider with robes because of the tie belt they typically come with. You may want to size up a little so that your toddler can wear the robe a little longer.
- One big consideration when looking at children’s robes is the sleeve length. Sleeves can be rolled up, but the very material that keeps your robe soft and cozy also makes it tough to keep rolled-up sleeves from unraveling.
- You’ll find many toddler robes are designed to be shorter. If a robe is too long, it can create a tripping hazard, so make sure you measure carefully if you wan to find one that’s ankle-length for more coverage.
- Most robes have belts that slip through belt loops. This makes it easy for you to add or remove them, but that also means that your belt can quickly become separated from the robe. Consider sewing the belt to the robe; this effort will pay off in the extra minutes you save searching for the belt in the future.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide