Narwey Zipper Makeup Bag Pouch
Last updated date: April 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Makeup Bags For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Makeup Bag For Women you should buy.
Update as April 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Makeup Bags For Women for a detailed review of all the top makeup bags for women.
Available in both small and large versions, this makeup bag gives you two compartments with pockets to organize your cosmetics. You can choose from six colors, and all the bags are water-resistant to protect your items.
In our analysis, the Narwey Narwey Zipper Makeup Bag Pouch placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE VERSION - Size 9"x6.7"x3.9”/23x17x10 cm, weigh only 4 ounce, decent size without any bulkiness. ROOMY MAIN COMPARTMENT - One main compartment with 5 small pockets neatly organizes your makeup. One large compartment easily holds travel-size toiletries or large skin-care products. Side pockets holds your concealer, lipsticks or other small items. WATER-RESISTENT - Water-resistent and durable fabric protects your gear from spills, easy to wipe down. HIGH QUALITY - Thick fabric, nice lining, reliable double zippers, zip-top closure. CUTE GIFT - Perfect for daily use or travel. Each of these large pouch has vibrant color.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Makeup Bags For Women
Whether you need a more convenient way to bring important makeup items with you when you travel or you want a way to organize a large makeup collection at home, a good makeup bag will come in handy. Not only will you find it easier to organize and carry your cosmetics, but a makeup bag offers protection for your items to prevent spills and damage.
Makeup bags come in various sizes that fit different needs, so you should consider how you plan to use the bag. If you plan to take it with you in your purse, then you’ll want a small, simple pouch rather than a large makeup case made for at-home use. On the other hand, if you need to separate different types of items like brushes and lipsticks, then you’ll want to look into larger options that focus on organization and provide enough space for your makeup collection.
When it comes to makeup bag designs, there are a variety. You can keep things simple with a zipper bag with a single compartment or go for a foldable bag that opens up to two or more compartments, complete with pockets and elastic holders for your items. You can also find makeup bags that open up to one large organizer so you don’t have to remove items you might not need.
You’ll want to keep in mind your preferences for carrying the bag as well when choosing a design since not all of them will have handles. Some of the simplest makeup bags are a drawstring bag or zippered pouch with no handle, while others look more like purses or cases with a strap or handle.
Durability matters when choosing a makeup bag. While a lightweight cloth pouch might handle day-to-day wear at home or in your purse, you’ll want something sturdier when you buy a makeup bag for travel. Leather makeup bags can particularly offer durability.
The Makeup Bag For Women Buying Guide
- You can express your creativity when choosing a makeup bag. Alongside bags that come in an array of solid colors, you can find animal, floral and geometric prints plus designs that even feature your favorite animal or character.
- For even more protection, consider a makeup bag that is waterproof of water-resistant. That way, if it rains or your bag falls in the sink, you’ll worry less about damaging anything fragile inside it.
- Consider makeup bags with padding to protect your cosmetics from drops and bumps.
- Since makeup can easily spill in the bag and create a mess, you’ll want to make sure you get a makeup bag that you can clean easily. For example, you might opt for a bag with a vinyl lining that you can simply wipe off. If you have something in the bag that’s likely to spill, you can also be proactive and put that item in its own zipper bag.
- If you purchase a larger makeup bag, you get more flexibility to put larger items like bottles and items besides cosmetics inside it. For example, you might put your phone, sleep mask, deodorant or even a pair of socks in a larger makeup bag you use for traveling.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide