NAKED Nutrition Grass Fed Whey & Matcha Protein Powder
Last updated date: July 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top NAKED Whey Protein Powders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best NAKED Whey Protein Powder you should buy.
Update as July 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best NAKED Whey Protein Powder for a detailed review of all the top naked whey protein powders.
This NAKED whey protein powder is cold-processed, which means you won't have to worry about harmful contaminants. This blend incorporates an organic Japanese matcha green-tea powder for flavor and added health benefits. You can add this protein powder to your pancakes, smoothies and cookie recipes.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the NAKED Nutrition Grass Fed Whey & Matcha Protein Powder placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS: 100% Grass Fed Pure Whey Protein and Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder. Naked Whey + Matcha Chocolate contains no artificial sweeteners or colors and is GMO-Free, Growth Hormone Free, Soy Free and Gluten-Free. MAXIMUM NUTRITION: 22g of Protein, 2g of Matcha, 1g of Sugar, 2g of Carbs, 110 Calories, and 5.3g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acid) per serving.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On NAKED Whey Protein Powders
NAKED Nutrition was founded by a man named Steve Zieminski, who was tired of supplements that contained unnecessary ingredients. He set out to create a product line that was made up of ingredients that served a purpose. You won’t find any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in any of the NAKED Nutrition why protein powders. There are a variety of formulas to choose from, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding one to match your dietary needs.
The company’s most basic formula, the NAKED Nutrition Unflavored Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder, might be the most versatile of their protein powders. It contains just one ingredient and is unflavored. Consumers can sprinkle it over a bowl of oatmeal, add it to a batch of muffins or mix it in a smoothie.
You can also go with a NAKED whey protein powder that is flavored. Both, the NAKED Nutrition Vanilla Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder and the NAKED Nutrition Strawberry Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder contain just three ingredients. They are made up of standard 100% grass-fed pure whey protein, organic coconut sugar for sweetness and their flavoring — the vanilla flavor uses vanilla, and the strawberry uses dried strawberries.
Another option is to take advantage of one of the company’s specialty blends. For example, the NAKED Nutrition Grass Fed Whey & Matcha Protein Powder adds an organic Japanese matcha green-tea powder, which is rich in antioxidants.
All of the NAKED whey protein powder supplements are cold-processed, which means they are never contaminated with heavy metals or other harsh chemicals during processing. They are also ideal for a variety of diets, as they contain no gluten, soy or GMOs.
The NAKED Whey Protein Powder Buying Guide
- If the NAKED whey protein powder you select doesn’t contain any organic coconut sugar for sweetness, you can still sweeten your smoothie in other ways. Half of a frozen banana, for example, will do the trick.
- Should mixing the NAKED whey protein powder with water not appeal to you, you can go with an almond or soy milk instead. You can also add raw cacao for a chocolatey flavor or a bit of vanilla.
- NAKED Nutrition’s website has a section dedicated to recipes and tips if you find that you need a little inspiration, or you simply want to try something new.
- Since whey protein is primarily derived from dairy products, it isn’t the best choice for individuals with milk sensitivities. There are other protein powders on the market that are dairy-free that would be a better choice for those individuals.
- It is important to note that the Food and Drug Administration does not regulate dietary supplements, which means that any health claims made about the product have not been verified by the FDA.
- Always run any dietary supplements by your family physician before you begin implementing them into your diet. This is especially important if you have any underlying conditions or you currently take any medications.
- If price is a factor in your purchasing decision, you’ll want to compare the price per serving of each NAKED whey protein powder. To get this figure, you need to divide the total cost of the product by the number of servings it contains. You’ll find the NAKED Nutrition Unflavored Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder is the best buy, which makes sense since it contains just one ingredient. The NAKED Nutrition Strawberry Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder has a more moderate price, while the NAKED Nutrition Grass Fed Whey & Matcha Protein Powder and the NAKED Nutrition Vanilla Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder have the highest price tags per serving.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide