MyGift Vintage Scrollwork Metal Cookbook Stand
Last updated date: July 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookbook Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookbook Stand you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cookbook Stand for a detailed review of all the top cookbook stands.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the MyGift Vintage Scrollwork Metal Cookbook Stand placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Trying to read a recipe while cooking can be hard. Leaving an open cookbook on the counter could lead to spills on your book or losing your place. Never again worry about forgetting those family recipes with this vintage style cookbook holder stand. Features a scroll design kickstand to help stabilize the stand as well as two weighted chains, allowing you to keep the pages from flipping while cooking. The classic powder coated black finish cookbook stand will go perfectly with any home and kitchen decor.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookbook Stands
A cookbook stand is a useful kitchen tool that is ideal for both novice cooks and seasoned chefs. If you prefer using cookbooks to digital recipes, a cookbook stand can make the task easier, cleaner and more enjoyable. Cookbook stands are designed to hold your book up in a semi-vertical position, while staying open on the pages you are using. This makes it much easier to see the recipe while you’re busy prepping ingredients.
The reasons for using a cookbook stand are compelling. When you’re working in the kitchen, it’s likely that your hands are covered in gunk. Whether you’re chopping vegetables or seasoning meat, it’s easy to have food waste all over your hands. Big and chunky cookbooks contain a lot of intriguing recipes. However, they often don’t stay open to the page you want unless you crack the spine of the book. Often, the pages may flip on their own if left open on the kitchen counter. Instead of having to wash and dry your hands before you touch your cookbook, a stand keeps it open to exactly where you need it. This way, you can see the information you want without having to soil the pages of your cookbook.
The angle at which cookbook stands hold open your book makes it easy to quickly scan the pages from a distance. The stand keeps the book upright so you don’t need to walk over to the counter and bend your neck to read the recipe. Plus, many cookbook stands bring a unique aesthetic to your kitchen. You can match them to your décor or use them as an accent piece with a pop of color.
The Cookbook Stand Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the perfect cookbook stand for your kitchen, consider the size of the recipe books you most often use. Make sure that the stand can accommodate the largest and heaviest book in your collection. If you frequently also look at recipes on your tablet or phone, you can check to see if the cookbook stand will hold those up as well.
- The durability of the cookbook stand will depend on the materials it’s mad of. For the best results, opt for wood or a reinforced metal. These will not only be stable choices, but should not deteriorate over time.
- Cookbook stands can also add style to your kitchen, in addition to being functional products. Consider your kitchen décor and decide what kind of cookbook stand will work for you. If you have a casual or rustic look, a wooden cookbook stand might fit in well with your décor. If your style is more elegant and formal, a decorative cast iron cookbook stand may be best. For those with a more modern or contemporary vibe, opt for a cookbook stand that adds some color to your kitchen counter.
- Look for a cookbook stand that has different reading angles. These adjustments provide you with the flexibility to customize your stand to your reading level. This way, you can maintain the proper posture and read the recipe easily, without having to hunch over or bend down to see the pages.
- For those that plan to travel with their cookbook stand, such as to the library or to a friend’s house to cook a meal, consider the weight and portability of the product. Opt for one that is lightweight and small enough to easily fit into a bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide