MyFav Fade-Resistant Glow In The Dark Boys’ Shorts Pajamas, 2-Piece
Last updated date: January 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boys' Shorts Pajamas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boy Short Pajama you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Boys’ Shorts Pajamas for a detailed review of all the top boys' shorts pajamas.
In our analysis, the MyFav MyFav Fade-Resistant Glow In The Dark Boys' Shorts Pajamas, 2-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft Material: Selected high-quality 100% cotton fabrics, not easy to fade and durable. Bring your little one natural and gentle care. Features: The black short-sleeved top features red edging round neck, printed with unique basketball dinosaur patterns. Pajamas shorts with covered elastic waistband and allover prints, boys favorite. Occasion: The 2 piece boys sleepwear set is suitable for daily, homewear, outdoor, holiday, pajamas days, camping, sports or other occasions as casual wear in summer. Gift: The best choice for your boy, nephew, grandson as Christmas, birthday, new year or other festival gifts. Suitable for all the boys, especially boys who are fans of dinosaurs. Snug Fit: For child’s safety, the kids pajamas set should be snug fitted and smaller size. We recommend to choose one or two size bigger.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boys' Shorts Pajamas
Bedtime can be an ordeal in some households. If your children resist going to bed, you might find even small steps like changing them into their pajamas are an uphill battle.
But one thing that can help move bedtime along is the right sleepwear. For young boys, that often means patterns that reflect their interests. Your child might be into dinosaurs or cars, for instance, and choosing a pajama set with those patterns will have him looking forward to getting under the covers.
There are some things to consider before shopping for children’s sleepwear, though. The most important is safety. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission requires children’s sleepwear to be either flame-retardant or tight-fitting.
It isn’t uncommon for parents to consider sizing up when ordering snug-fitting garments, to allow your child room to grow. But, if you size up, you risk losing the very feature that made this clothing safer in the first place. When clothing fits close to the skin, it doesn’t ignite as easily, but even if it does catch fire, it’s less likely to burn than looser-fitting garments because it traps less air. Keep this in mind when you’re considering ordering a size larger.
Flammability is only one safety concern. For younger children, fasteners like zippers and snaps can scratch sensitive skin. Any buttons or decorative items can be choking hazards, so make sure they’re securely attached before you leave your toddler or infant unattended in them. Have some thread and a needle handy in case you need to sew something on more tightly.
That said, it’s important that your little one is comfortable, especially since he’ll be wearing his pajamas while sleeping. Cotton is an extremely soft, lightweight fabric that will keep your child cool throughout the night. But this comfort comes at a price. Some cotton PJs require hand-washing, and even if you can machine-wash and tumble-dry your cotton clothing, you risk shrinking and fading.
The Boy Short Pajama Buying Guide
- Most older children’s pajama sets are two pieces, making it easy for kids to go to the bathroom.
- Often a child’s pajama bottoms have elastic around the waistband to provide extra comfort while sleeping. This also gives a little wiggle room when it comes to fit.
- Some pajamas are sold in multiple sets, so you can buy two or more pairs of pajamas in one go. If you find some PJs your child likes, you might also consider buying them in other prints to give your child plenty of options at bedtime.
- Don’t forget to check sizing. Some pajama sets are available in sizes for kids up to 10 years of age, so your child can enjoy a favorite pattern for many years if he wants.
- Pay particular attention to the care instructions for any pajama sets you order. Some are marked hand-wash only, which can make extra work for you.
- Shorts-style pajamas are typically reserved for warmer weather. They usually have short sleeves and are made from lightweight materials like cotton.
- Some pajama sets come with fun glow-in-the-dark patterns, which can be especially fun for sleepovers or when you have guests over. Your little one will love showing off their clothing to friends and relatives.
- Boys grow quickly, so chances are that a pajama set that will hold up for years isn’t your priority. Still, it can help to have PJs that will last at least until the end of the season. Look for quality construction, including seams that will stay put even after numerous washes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide