My Bump Short Sleeve Bodycon Maternity Dress
Last updated date: October 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Dress you should buy.
Update as October 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Maternity Dress for a detailed review of all the top maternity dresses.
This made-in-the-USA fitted maternity dress hits just above the knee and features a high neck, short sleeves and an eye-catching pattern with a dark blue background and large flowers.
In our analysis, the My Bump My Bump Short Sleeve Bodycon Maternity Dress placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A Fitted Dress. If flowy fit wanted, recommend getting one size up. Specially designed to be simple, stylish, but yet comfortable and complementing through all stages of pregnancy. Seasonless slim fit dress that can be worn in any occasion with style. Especially baby shower. Care instructions: Wash gentle cycle cold with like colors/do not bleach and dry low/iron low when needed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Dresses
Pregnant women should prioritize prenatal health care, attend birthing classes and set up their nurseries, but who’s to say that they can’t look great while doing all of this?
The maternity dresses of yesteryear were not necessarily made to be attractive, but today’s styles offer expectant moms plenty of options in every color and pattern imaginable. They are made from lighter materials, provide more stretch and accommodate the body’s changes as the months progress.
Maternity dresses can be much more comfortable than maternity pants because there is more airflow around the legs. These dresses are also easier to put on and take off! The two main categories are loose and form-fitting styles, and while the first group offers more room, the second highlights the baby bump. Choose whichever ones you feel most comfortable in, as both can be quite flattering.
Maxi and fitted maternity dresses can be dressier, but you can add accessories to casual ones to look a bit fancier. You will also find maternity dresses with long sleeves, short sleeves and sleeveless bodices. The lengths also vary; you can get ones with hems that end anywhere from above the knee to the floor.
As for sizing, maternity clothing sizes are the same as regular clothing. If you usually wear a medium dress, you will likely fit nicely into a medium maternity dress. Sizing is also true for plus-size maternity clothes. Remember that clothing sizes vary by manufacturer, so an XL maternity dress by Company A might be smaller than an XL maternity dress by Company B. That’s why it never hurts to break out the tape measure and check the sizing charts.
The Maternity Dress Buying Guide
- When shopping for maternity dresses, look for soft, breathable fabrics that have added Spandex for stretch.
- It’s a good idea to have a variety of short and long maternity dresses for different occasions.
- Many maternity dresses are sold in a slew of colors and patterns so if you find one you like, buy several.
- Faux-wrap bodices work well for nursing moms.
- When choosing your maternity wardrobe, look for pieces that can be mixed and matched with non-maternity pieces. For example, a shorter maternity dress could later pair well with your favorite leggings.
- Don’t discard those maternity dresses after the baby is born, since it takes time for the body to return to its pre-pregnancy shape. These comfy dresses are also fabulous for new moms!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide