Mustela Unscented Softening Organic Hand Lotion
Last updated date: February 2, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Hand Lotions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Hand Lotion you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Organic Hand Lotion for a detailed review of all the top organic hand lotions.
Made using 99% natural ingredients, this organic hand lotion soothes and nourishes skin. It's hypoallergenic and free of any fragrances or dyes that tend to irritate sensitive skin. Each bottle offers 5 ounces of moisturizer, which is easily dispensed with a squeeze from the bottle.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Mustela Unscented Softening Organic Hand Lotion placed 2nd when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A lightweight, yet restorative cream for baby skin, face and body. Leaves baby and adult skin soft, supple and hydrated. Fragrance Free. Vegan. Organic Ingredients. 99% Natural Ingredients.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Hand Lotions
Your hands are in constant use throughout the day, so you want to take good care of them. Adding an organic hand lotion to your skincare routine is important. As you browse the available options, you’ll want to thoroughly examine each products’ ingredients.
Start off making sure that the ingredients in the organic hand soap you’re looking into aren’t made up of any harsh chemicals, parabens or GMOs. You also don’t want a lotion that uses fragrances, dyes or artificial fillers, as they are often irritants for people with sensitive skin.
Check the product label to ensure it meets your religious, moral or ethical convictions. For example, there are kosher organic hand lotions, cruelty-free lotions and lotions made in the U.S.
Look for natural ingredients that are known to hydrate and soothe dry skin. Some formulas use aloe, while others use coconut oil or shea butter. There are organic hand lotions that have also been infused with vitamins, like vitamin B5.
Consider any added ingredients that make the organic hand lotion unique. For example, you may wish to go with a particular company because they add green tea to their lotion for energy, or perhaps a company that uses essential and botanical oils to create a pleasant scent is more up your alley.
The Organic Hand Lotion Buying Guide
- Before you use an organic hand lotion for the first time, test it on a small area of your skin. Even though the ingredients are plant-based and chemical-free, that doesn’t mean you can’t be allergic to one of them.
- It’s good practice to apply a small amount of lotion to your hands every time you wash them.
- To determine which organic hand lotion is the best buy, you must first figure out the price per ounce, as the bottles may vary in how many ounces they contain. To do this, simply divide the total price by the total number of ounces. You’ll find the Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Hand Lotion is one of the most affordable organic hand lotions on the market.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide