Mukin Natural Muslin Cotton Washcloth
Last updated date: December 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Washcloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Washcloth you should buy.
Editor's Note January 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muslin Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top muslin washcloths.
In our analysis, the Mukin Mukin Natural Muslin Cotton Washcloth placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Natural Muslin Cotton. Made in USA or Imported. MANUFACTURING UPGRADE FOR A NEW STYLE. Rely upon the MUKIN Spinning ｔechnology upgrades, we're going to roll the HIGH DENSITY baby wash cloths made with cotton out for all the sweet mothers! Unlike conventional muslin baby washcloths, this item comes with high density which could effectively avoid the pilling or out of shape. Eye-catching and elegant colors will make little baby and you to be attractive both when you are indoors and outdoors. SUPERIOR MATERIAL – MUSLIN COTTON. MUKIN baby wash cloths for bath made from muslin cotton---premium quality and safe, ultra suited for baby delicate skin. Each baby muslin wash cloths set measures the stretched size is 12 by 12 inches, and the unique 6 layer honeycomb embossing bubble gauze, enhanced water absorption and moisture retention. Not like the traditional cotton face towels, Gauze would never drops fur, great to baby's respiratory tract. MULTI-FUNCTION FOR DAILY USE. The washcloth set can be used as baby bath washcloths, baby face cloth pack, hand towels, baby wipes, saliva towels and bibs. Adults can use as well. Mummy or other family members can use this set of cloths at bath and meal time. GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT. This bath wash cloths does not contain any chemical bleach and fluorescent whitening agent. No formaldehyde! No decolorizer! No heavy metal! No cancer-causing aromatic amines! Therefore, it is safe and comfort whether it is for your own baby or a friend's. Our 3 SIMPLE AND ELEGANT colors (Aqua green & Sakura pink & Light gray ) baby washcloths is the best choice for unisex baby. Our baby towel is quite suitable for babies’ sensitive skin. Baby registry as shower gift. SET OF 6 - ADORABLE WASHCLOTHS - YOU’RE WORTH IT! Do you know what a new mother's most essential accessory is? The baby washcloth! And our unisex and super-cute set of 6 elegant baby bath cloths is ideal for bath time, cleaning spilt milk or juice, cleaning self-feeding toddlers, drooling or teething infants and cleaning your baby on-the-go, since they can be easily slipped in your diaper bag!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Washcloths
When choosing a set of washcloths for your family, you want to go with a fabric that’s breathable and 100% natural. Eco-friendly muslin fits these requirements perfectly. Of course, it’s also helpful that muslin is easy to care for and typically has an affordable price tag.
As you browse the available muslin washcloth sets, check to make sure that no chemicals were added to the fabric. You only want to put washcloths that are bleach and dye-free up against your skin. This is especially true if you’re using the set for a baby, as babies are born with sensitive skin.
Check that the muslin washcloths are lightweight, yet super absorbent. A six-layer design that measures 10.6 inches by 10.6 inches is ideal, as it can serve multiple purposes. You can use the washcloth during bath time, to aid in diaper changes, to clean up baby slobber and to wipe away sweat during a workout.
Determine whether you’d like an all-white muslin washcloth set, which complements any bathroom or nursery theme, or one with a bit more style. You can purchase a set in different colors, as well as a set with prints for babies and toddlers.
Consider going with a muslin washcloth set that has a little something extra. For example, there are sets that include organza storage bags, mesh laundry bags and even a complimentary guide to caring for baby’s skin.
The Muslin Washcloth Buying Guide
- While most muslin washcloths, you still want to check the product label before cleaning them for the first time. Some manufacturers recommend washing the washcloths separately to avoid staining. They also list 86 degrees Fahrenheit as the optimal washing temperature.
- Never add bleach to the wash when cleaning muslin washcloths that are not solid white. You could damage the original color or the print.
- If your washcloth set doesn’t come with a small mesh laundry bag, you may wish to use one. This keeps the washcloths from becoming damaged, should they come in contact with a zipper or button.
- Consider purchasing a muslin washcloth set to gift at a baby shower. There are plenty of all-white sets, as well as sets with gender-neutral prints.
- When viewing the price of a muslin washcloth set, you’ll need to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price of the set. Then you’ll know how much you’re paying per washcloth. The PPOGOO Multipurpose Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack comes out as the most affordable, while the Baby Bliss 6-Layer Muslin Washcloth, 10-Pack has a more moderate price. Both the NKKFREY Chemical Free Muslin Washcloth, 5-Pack and the LifeTree Muslin Bamboo Washcloth, 6-Pack cost a bit more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide