Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer
Last updated: October 14, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wheatgrass Juicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wheatgrass Juicer you should buy.
The Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer automatically separates the juice and the pulp and ejects them into their respective cups. The base uses suction to stay in place and the juicer is powered by crank instead of electricity. That means you can use it when camping or in an RV when taking a family road trip.In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPERIOR VALUE -100% High quality, new and improved design, each part has been designed for safe, ease of use, less waste, and maximum juice UNMATCHED QUALITY AND SAFETY – We use only the highest quality materials, all materials that come in contact with the food are BPA free, with the most advanced technology, to ensure complete safety. VERSATILE – All of the parts are detachable, saving lots of space. fits easily into any kitchen drawer, dishwasher safe, easy to clean. simple, lightweight, durable, quiet and eco-friendly. MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Well-suited to juicing fruits and vegetables, grapes, watermelons, pears, apples, pineapples, oranges, lemons, corns, celeries, cucumbers, carrots, etc. Suitable for travel, camping, or for any time you want juice on the go without the need for electricity.
Juicing is an excellent way to add more vitamins and minerals to your diet, especially if you have picky eaters at home. One ingredient you’ll want to add to your juicing recipes is wheatgrass. Not only does it help in detoxifying the body, but it also provides a natural source of energy. As you browse available wheatgrass juicers, you’ll want to consider the following features:
Portability. Electric juicers are great because they are super fast, which is great when you are in a hurry, but not ideal if you need a model that can travel. If you do a lot of camping or road-tripping, you’ll need a model with a hand crank, like the Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer.
Quiet Motor. Some juicers can be quite noisy, which may be a problem if you have small children or easily frightened animals in the home. The AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, 150-Watt has a quiet motor that runs at less than 60 decibels.
Speed Settings. You want a masticating juicer, as the lower speeds are what keep the heat down. Lower heat results in fewer nutrients being destroyed. Some units have multiple speed settings, but make sure that you at least have a speed setting that is 80 RPMs or less to experience the most nutritional benefits.
Versatility. In addition to juicing wheatgrass, you may wish to use your juicer to accomplish a few other kitchen tasks as well. For example, the Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Masticating Juicer, 200-Watt has a nutrition center that is capable of pureeing baby food, grinding coffee, making nut butter and mincing herbs.
Extra amenities. If you’re going to invest in a quality wheatgrass juicer, it’s nice when it comes with a few extra amenities. The Jocuu Wheatgrass Juicer, 150-Watt actually provides a complimentary cleaning brush to dislodge pulp without damaging the filter and a recipe book full of ideas for some delicious juices. You may also find some models come with the ability to buy separate attachments that increase the functionality of the juicer.
- It is important to note that the feed chute can clog when using soft or fibrous produce.
- Keep in mind that dark juices can stain your juicer’s cups and inner parts.
- If you need to keep an eye on your sugar intake, it’s a good idea to make your juice cocktail 80% vegetables and 20% fruits.
- Remove the skin from kiwis, mangoes, oranges and grapefruits before you place them in your juicer.
- Always read the product label to determine if the juicer’s parts are dishwasher safe. Some juicers actually come with their own cleaning brush, so you can wash the pieces by hand. You may need to wipe down the juicer’s exterior with a wet dishcloth, but make sure you unplug the unit before you attempt to do this.
- Review the conditions of any product warranties. Some only cover the motor; however, others cover the normal wear of all the accessories. Additionally, there are companies that provide lifetime support should you need help figuring out how to use the juicer, while others only offer technical support for a short period of time from the date of purchase.
- Design plays a huge role in the overall cost of a wheatgrass juicer. The Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer is the most affordable because it doesn’t run on electricity. It uses a simple hand crank instead. The AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, 150-Watt and the Jocuu Wheatgrass Juicer, 150-Watt are priced lower than the Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Masticating Juicer, 200-Watt, as they use less wattage and don’t have the added ability to make nut butter, puree baby food or extrude pasta.