Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Mopping Solution
Last updated date: August 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mopping Solutions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mopping Solution you should buy.
Update as August 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mopping Solution for a detailed review of all the top mopping solutions.
The sweet smell of citrus is the first thing you'll notice about this mopping solution. The next is the solution's ability to disinfect floors at the same time as it's cleaning up dirt and spills. Since this formula is concentrated, you'll find it goes twice as far as other brands.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Mopping Solution placed 6th when we looked at the top 24 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Liquid Multi Purpose Cleaner, – 176 Fl.Oz / 5.2 L. Roundhouse kick bacteria all around your house. Get tough on tough messes from the kitchen to the bathroom, and every place in between with Mr. Cleans Multi Purpose Antibacterial liquid cleaner in Summer Citrus scent. It works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile and finished hardwood floors, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans. Kills 99.9 Percent of bacteria Its especially useful for tough spots like pet areas and diaper pails. use diluted only. Mr. Clean kills Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli in 10 minutes. Effective against Gram negative bacteria only. Mr. Cleans Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus scent is an all purpose cleaner. Use it for: — All around the house — Cleaning your bathtub, shower and toilet — Your floors — Your countertops.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mopping Solutions
Whether you only need to mop your bathroom and kitchen floors or all the floors in your home, you’ll want to purchase a quality mopping solution to get the job done right. With so many cleaning products on the market, it can be hard to narrow down the choices to select the best mopping solution. Read this guide for help in determining what features work best for you and your family.
Do you have small children or pets in the home that spend a great deal of time playing on the floors? If so, you’ll want to opt for a plant-based mopping solution. This type of product is free from harsh chemicals, such as alcohol, petroleum solvents and artificial fragrances. Instead, the cleaning agents come from natural corn and coconut and the fragrances come from plant extracts.
In addition to searching for a mopping solution with cleaning power, it’s also a good idea to look for one that can deodorize as well. For example, the Shark Multi-Surface Cleaner Mopping Solution breaks through tough grease and grime while also replacing unpleasant odors with the fresh scent of a spring clean. Other solutions come with a lavender or citrus smell if that is more your taste.
Certain mopping solutions are designed to do much more than just clean and deodorize your floors. There are products that shine, restore and protect floors. That means you’ll get some extra help keeping spills and scratches from damaging floors. The floors will also be left with a beautiful shine after mopping, which is much more attractive than a floor with a dull appearance.
If you don’t like the idea of having a bunch of separate cleaners, you can go with a multi-purpose cleaner that can be used for a variety of cleaning projects. You can use it to mop your floors, disinfect your bathroom sink, toilet and shower or wipe down your outdoor trash cans.
The Mopping Solution Buying Guide
- Check to see if the mopping solution has a strong odor if you are sensitive to fragrances.
- You may be able to use the mopping solution to clean other areas of your home as well. Some work well at removing grease from stoves or grime from outdoor trash cans.
- It’s good practice to test the cleaning solution on a small area of your flooring before you use it on the entire floor. This way, if the product causes dulling or discoloration you wouldn’t have ruined the entire floor.
- Always check that the mopping solution is safe to use on your specific type of flooring. Some solutions are not safe for use with unfinished, waxed, oiled or worn wood flooring.
- The best way to clean your floors is to apply the mopping solution in an S pattern in a 3 foot by 3-foot area. Continue working in sections until you have finished the entire floor.
- Store the mopping solution in a cool dry location that is out of the reach of children and small pets.
- Review the container’s plastic classification, as some bottles are recyclable and others are not. You’ll want to responsibly dispose of the container after you’ve used up all of the solution.
- Wear rubber gloves when working with the mopping solution if you have sensitive skin.
- Divide the total cost of the mopping solution by the number of fluid ounces you’re getting for the price. This is the figure you’ll need to review when considering the price. After making this calculation, you’ll discover the Shark Multi-Surface Cleaner Mopping Solution is the most affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide