MQ Multi-Level Cat Tree
Last updated date: June 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Trees and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Tree you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cat Tree for a detailed review of all the top cat trees.
This cat tower includes three cushioned viewing platforms, a large jumping platform, a removable hammock and a basket lounger. It has a reinforced wood base plate and wall plate to provide extra stability while your cat is jumping around. The posts are covered in sisal to offer scratching surfaces.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the MQ Multi-Level Cat Tree placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTI-LAYERED CAT TOWER: With a size of 24.0"L x 20.1"W x 67"H. Furnished with 3Pcs cushioned viewing platforms, 2Pcs caves, large jumping platform, basket lounger, and removable hammock. In addition, a detailed manual is included. MQ cat tower offers multiple levels of fun in a compact area for your multi-cat home. HEALTHY & EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The natural sisal ropes and CARB-certified P2-grade particle boards make this cat tree stand a green home furniture. It can be safely secured to the wall with the wall strip. Please refer to the manual for detailed installation method. STURDY & ANTI-FALL: The reinforced wood base plate makes the whole cat play tree stable; sturdy sisal-covered scratching posts keep your cats off your furniture; equipped with a wall strip to prevent tip-overs. SOFT & COMFORT: Soft plush covering can withstand scratchy paws and allow your cats to go into deep sleeps while basking in luxury. MQ cat tree condo has all the essential elements needed for kitten comfort. AFTER-SALES SERVICE: If you have any questions while using MQ Cat tree, please feel free to contact us and our friendly customer service will reply you as soon as possible.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Trees
If you have a cat, you likely already know the benefits of a cat tree. Many pet owners turn to cat trees to give their furry family members something to claw and scratch besides their furniture. But they can also serve as a nice “home” space for your cat, with some even offering little houses that can be great places to nap or hide out for a little while.
There are a few things to look for in a cat tree. Most will come with multiple platforms, some in different sizes. It’s important to pay attention to how sturdy it will be as your cat jumps from one level to another. You don’t want your cat tree to tip over while your pet is on it. Look for a heavy-duty base and solid construction. Some even include hardware so that you can attach it to a wall.
You may also want to look for a cat tree that will blend well with your existing décor. Most pet owners slide the cat tree into a corner, but your cat might appreciate it if you place your cat tree near a window, or in a place where it can rest comfortably close to the family. You can find cat trees in varying colors that will easily blend with your existing furnishings and carpeting.
The Cat Tree Buying Guide
- The construction of a cat tree plays a direct role in how sturdy it is. Many are made with particleboard and covered in soft carpet for comfort. The higher the grade of particle board, the more likely it will both be durable and stable.
- The cat tree is only part of the fun. Many designs build in features like hanging toys and houses. Some even have removable hammocks for comfortable napping.
- Most cat trees turn the supporting post into a scratching area for cats. The post is simply covered in sisal to provide a good scratching surface.
- With some cat trees, a small ladder is added between levels to make it easy for the cat to climb.
- Most cat trees will require assembly, and this can vary widely in difficulty. If you can access them before you buy, look at the setup instructions for your cat tree and, if not, make sure step-by-step directions will be included when it arrives.
- Make sure the material covering the levels of the cat tree is comfortable. Most are covered in carpet or faux fur, but this can vary.
- If you’re concerned about pet safety, look for a cat tree that uses pet-friendly materials in its construction. Some manufacturers prioritize this.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide