MOVTOTOP Sand Anchor & Tilt 6.5-Foot UV 50+ Beach Umbrella
Last updated date: April 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Umbrella you should buy.
Update as April 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top beach umbrellas.
You can tilt the umbrella toward the sun using the tilting mechanism to ensure protection as the sun makes its way overhead throughout the day. It features air vents to promote air flow and keep you cool. The beach umbrella provides 100% UV protection.
In our analysis, the MOVTOTOP MOVTOTOP Sand Anchor & Tilt 6.5-Foot UV 50+ Beach Umbrella placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% UV Protection: Umbrella cloth is made of 160G Polyester with PA coating which can give you up to UPF 50+ protection, and block harmful radiation. Don't be afraid of scorching sun on the beach, it will give your skin thoughtful protection. Flower Design Air Vent: Vent on the top is designed to promotes air flow, allow for the umbrella to combat high winds, it will be more stable. The flower design is unique and elegant, you will be a highlight on the beach with it. Tilted Device Design: The tilting mechanism allows you to easily and quickly adjust the canopy, and away from the sunlight without moving beach umbrella, you can enjoy coolness shade from sunrise to sunset. Sturdy And Stable Frame: 1.26inch aluminum pole, 10 umbrella ribs and solid sand anchor make the large umbrella more sturdy and stable, you don't worry about that umbrella is blown away by the wind, and will enjoy a good time on the beach! Portable bag included: It can be efficiently disassembled and stowed away quickly, you can put the beach umbrella into the carry bag , and bring it anywhere without burden. Suitable for all kinds of occasions, such as the patio, beach parties, picnics, and camping. If you feel you are unsatisfied with our Beach umbrella, please feel free to contact us via e-mail. We do offer you a good solution quickly.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Umbrellas
Spending a day at the beach is a great way to enjoy the sand, sea and sun. While basking in the sunshine is part of the adventure at the beach, it’s also important to have some time in the shade. Otherwise, you may end up with a sunburn or heat stroke. Setting up a beach umbrella is a necessary part of protecting your skin while spending time at the beach.
Beach umbrellas come in varying diameter sizes, typically ranging from 6 to 13 feet. The size you need will depend on a number of factors. For example, how many people do you typically go to the beach with? How much room do you have in your vehicle? How much storage space do you have at home?
Be sure to carefully look at the type of fabric the umbrella is made from. This will tell you about its durability and its ability to block out heat. Polyester is one of the most common materials for beach umbrellas. It is heat-resistant, mold-resistant and wrinkle-resistant. Plus, it dries quickly. Cotton is another option that is heat-repellant. It’s also highly durable and affordable. Finally, canvas is another good option, as it’s waterproof and has a PVC coating. This makes it resilient and durable.
The Beach Umbrella Buying Guide
- In addition to the umbrella’s material, take a look at the thickness of the fabric. Thicker fabric will block out more heat and sun, but it will also be heavier and bulkier to carry.
- Some beach umbrellas are UV-proof, which means that they protect you against harmful ultraviolet rays. Take a look at the UV protection rating, which should be between 55 and 100. This is a good option if you have sensitive skin and burn easily. You can still enjoy the beach while staying in the shade and protecting your skin.
- Consider how the beach umbrella is supported. Sand is slippery, so you cannot just dig a hole for the pole of the umbrella and hope it stays. It will likely shift within a few minutes. You will need to use a beach umbrella anchor with the pole for the most stability. The anchor looks like a large screw, and is designed to securely root the umbrella amidst the slippery grains of sand. Some beach umbrellas come with the anchor while others require the anchor to be purchased separately.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide