Monarch Specialties Hall Console Accent Table
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Accent Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Accent Table you should buy.
Curved legs make this accent table a standout in any room. They also give it ample stability to support the wide surface area on the top shelf. Two lower shelves make for great extra storage space. In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Monarch Specialties Monarch Specialties Hall Console Accent Table placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Accent Table for a detailed review of all the top accent tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Grab your guests' attention with this stylish dark taupe wood-look accent console table. Featuring a unique curved base and a three tiered open concept design, this modern unit is perfect for dressing up any wall in your home or displaying your favourite decorative items.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Accent Tables
Whether you want to add style or a pop of color to a specific room in your home, an accent table is the way to go. Accent tables come in a variety of shapes and styles, so you’re sure to find one that matches your personality.
As you shop for the best accent table, consider the space you have to work with. Condos, apartments and small homes need accent tables that are on the slim side. The FURINNO Just 3-Tier Accent End Table is a good choice for this, as the table measures just 13.4 by 11.5 by 22.8 inches. It’s also extremely lightweight, which means you can easily move the table from one spot in the room to another for an entirely new look.
Next, you’ll need to consider how much weight you need the table to hold. If you just plan on putting a few light knick knacks on the table, you can go with any model, however, displaying a heavy statue requires an accent table with a larger weight capacity. The VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table is able to hold as much as 220 pounds and has two shelves to display your favorite items.
Functionality is also important if you want to make the most of your space. The Monarch Specialties Hall Console & Accent Table comes with three shelves that can hold everything from books to family photos to decorative vases. There’s also always the option to purchase a separate set of wire baskets to place on the shelves. The baskets are great for keeping your items neat and organized without distracting from the beauty of the furniture.
Of course, style will also play a part in your final decision. You can go with a vintage-style or rustic accent table, or one with more of an industrial vibe. There are tables made of solid wood and others that feature glass tops. If you like the distressed look, you can go in that direction as well. The possibilities are endless.
DWYM Fun Fact
Tables in one form or another have been known to be in existence since the 7th century B.C., although they most likely even existed before then. Different regions of the world used different materials to construct their tables. For example, the Egyptians used wood while the Greeks used bronze. The tables were simple in design unless you were wealthy or royalty, and then your table may have been more elaborate.
Today, individuals have the option of purchasing a table simply for its ability to add style to their living space. These tables are called accent tables and they typically come in one of three forms: end table, coffee table or console table.
The Accent Table Buying Guide
- Almost all accent tables need to be assembled. It’s a good idea to check which tools you’re going to need before you buy. Also, if the table looks difficult to put together, you may wish to recruit a friend to help. YouTube is a good source if you need a visual of someone else assembling the accent table.
- While all accent tables will require dusting from time to time, only those used to hold food or drink will need to be cleaned. Check the table’s product care guide for recommended cleaning tips. You may be able to wipe the surface clean with a wet dishrag or you may be required to use a special furniture cleaner.
- Shallow baskets are great tools when decorating your accent table. You can fill them with just about anything, including ceramic jars and bowls of moss.
- Plants or seasonal floral bouquets are also great additions to any accent table. In addition to supplying color and a pleasant scent to your room, plants also increase the room’s oxygen levels.
- If your room could use a little more light, consider using the accent tables to hold a decorative lamp or a set of candles. This is a great way to combine style and functionality.
- Size and design both play a role in the price of accent tables. The FURINNO Just 3-Tier Accent End Table is among the most affordable, thanks to its simple construction. Both, the VASAGLE Industrial Storage Rack Accent End Table and the Decor Therapy Simplify Pedestal Accent Table are moderately priced. Since the Monarch Specialities Hall Console & Accent Table is heavier and features more detail, it’s able to command the highest price.