Molasus Organic Cotton High Waist Underwear, 5-Pack
Last updated date: November 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top High Waist Underwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best High Waist Underwear you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best High Waist Underwear for a detailed review of all the top high waist underwear.
If you prefer full coverage, then this 5-pack of high waist underwear is your best bet. You can order the underwear in one solid color or in a variety of colors. Each pair is quality made using a cotton and spandex combination. The underwear are also designed not to roll down at the waist or ride up at the bottom.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Molasus Organic Cotton High Waist Underwear, 5-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: 95% Combed Cotton, 5% Spandex of Women’s High Waisted Underwear.OEKO-TEX-certified cotton. Imported. Elastic closure. Hand Wash or Machine Wash with laundry bag (30°C Max) to Ensure a long-lasting fit of the underwear and avoid Pre-shrinking. Cotton Stretch full coverage underwear, no pilling, no pinching, no binding,no panty lines, not too tight but not loose, the high waisted underwear offers a bit of tummy support and reduces the appearance of muffin top. Double-layer Covered waistband(About 2cm elastic inside.) sits right at the belly button. No rolling or bunching, with no compression, perfectly snug but not tight, durable and stretchy but not easy to be deformed. No riding up underpants with double-layer crotch for added protection, sweat wicking, breathable & healthy.Especially for those who are new mothers the end of pregnancy and post partum,, helping post partum C-Section recovery and post maternity.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On High Waist Underwear
The most comfortable pair of underwear for women is one that provides the right amount of support. High waist underwear is an excellent choice, as it is designed to rise above any love handles or muffin tops. This type of underwear is also a popular option when wearing high rise jeans, dresses and skirts.
If you’re in the market for a set of high waist underwear, you’ll first need to check out the size chart for the specific brand you’re considering. Brands often vary slightly in their sizing. Take a few minutes to measure your hips and waist and then locate those measurements on the company’s chart to determine which size will provide you with the perfect fit.
Next, review the material the high waist underwear is made out of. Some are 100% cotton, which is great as cotton is all-natural. Others are a blend of cotton and spandex, which is also nice as this blend provides additional flexibility. You may even find a pair with a mixture of fabrics, including polyester.
If you have sensitive skin, look for high waist underwear that is tag-free. Others go a step further by offering flat seams.
Take a look at the construction of the underwear’s crotch. Some brands use a double layer of cotton fabric that is soft against the skin, yet still breathable enough to whisk away sweat. Their crotch is also wide enough to accommodate pads during one’s monthly cycle.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure you get the tummy support your looking for. Not only does the Wirarpa Women’s Full Coverage High Waist Underwear have a fabric-covered waistband that is nice and snug without being too constricting, but it’s also designed not to roll down or bunch up.
The High Waist Underwear Buying Guide
- Check the package of high waist underwear for the word “pre-shrunk.” If you don’t see it, there’s a good chance that the underwear will shrink after washing. You may want to order a size bigger, so that the garments fit correctly after the first wash.
- If the underwear is extremely high-waisted, they will be visible over the top of your pants. You’ll either need to wear pants that have a similar waistline or a long shirt or sweatshirt that extends below your pant line.
- Most high waist underwear sets are safe to wash and dry along with your other clothing, but it’s best to review the product packaging for specific washing instructions, especially if the underwear is constructed from another material besides cotton.
- Rolling your high waist underwear instead of folding it is a great way to save space in your dresser drawer. It also keeps the underwear from becoming wrinkled.
- When your underwear becomes a bit too thin or develops a hole, you can repurpose it instead of tossing it in the trash. Old underwear can be used as pillow stuffing, to make a potpourri sachet or to hold plants upright as they grow.
- Underwear are often sold in multipacks, so you’ll need to calculate how much you’re paying for each piece of underwear before you can accurately compare prices.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide