Mohap Luxury Brushed Microfiber Bed Sheets
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microfiber Bed Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microfiber Bed Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note November 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Microfiber Bed Sheets for a detailed review of all the top microfiber bed sheets.
If you have a thicker mattress, you'll love that these microfiber bed sheets come with deep pockets. The fabric itself is temperature-balancing, so you don't become too hot or too cold during the night. The sheets also resist stains and fading, which means you can expect them to look like new for many years to come.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Mohap Mohap Luxury Brushed Microfiber Bed Sheets placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Microfiber. Imported. DOUBEL BRUSHED BED SHEET SET - We use medium thick yarn which gives you a breathable and cooling sleeping experience. This sheet is hypoallergenic, stain and fade resistant. QUEEN SIZE LUXURY 4 PIECE SET - 1 Flat Sheet: 102" x 90"; 1 deep pocket Fitted Sheet: 60" x 80" + 12" with elastic all around, and 2 Envelope Closure End Pillowcases: 20" x 30". High quality dye material is wrinkle and fade resistance. They keep you cool during summer and warm during winter. PLUSH SLEEPING EXPERIENCE - Double brushed microfiber material feels incredibly soft on the skin, they are temperature-balancing and cozy, providing your bedtime a truly plush sleeping experience. If you fancy comfortable and durable hotel quality bed sheet set, MOHAP bed sheet set would be a perfect choice for your bedroom, guest room and vacation home, also a decent gift for your family and friend. CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash cold; do not bleach; tumble dry or iron on normal temperature. MOHAP GURANTEE: We have professional customer service team, any question or suggestion, please reach us and we will try our best to meet your need. In the past, we have received countless compliments from our clients. We are inspired by their support and appreciation, so we strive to constantly improve the product quality, to keep innovating stylish merchandise, aim to bringing you a sweet bedroom decoration and a colorful lifestyle.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microfiber Bed Sheets
If your bed has scratchy, rough sheets that keep riding up on the mattress, you’re likely going to have an uncomfortable night. That’s why it’s so important to look for bedsheets that are soft, comfortable and breathable. Plus, you want to make sure they fit perfectly on your mattress. Microfiber is a good option for bedsheets because it a strong and durable fabric. It is made from a synthetic polyester material and woven with many small (micro) threads. The material is so smooth that it provides a luxurious sleep. If you sleep warm, microfiber is an excellent choice because it has moisture-wicking properties. This way, you won’t wake up feeling hot and sweaty in the middle of the night.
Unlike silk or organic cotton sheets which can be pricey, microfiber is a comparatively affordable option that won’t cause you to go over budget. The material is lightweight but extremely durable, which is an important quality to have in bedsheets. Because they are washed so often, you don’t want to get something that falls apart after a few rounds in the washing machine. Microfiber sheets are also easy to clean at home, and they also dry quickly. In addition, microfiber sheets do not fade or shrink, even after several washes, so you can be sure they are always going to look great on your bed. Plus, the material is wrinkle-resistant.
Keep in mind that some kinds of microfiber may be prone to pilling. As a result, it’s important to follow the cleaning and maintenance instructions on your sheets to make sure you’re taking good care of them. Many microfiber bedsheets are also stain resistant. However, they may absorb grease, so be careful if you’re having breakfast in bed.
The Microfiber Bed Sheet Buying Guide
- The most important element to consider when you’re buying bedsheets is size. Many microfiber bed sheets are available in twin, double, queen, king and other sizes. In addition, note the pocket depth. This is especially crucial if you have a tall mattress. Deep pockets on the fitted sheets ensure you get full coverage of your mattress without having to wrestle the sheets on. Plus, they won’t slip off easily in the night either.
- Take a look at what’s included in the sheet set. Most sets will come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases. Some may also include decorative pillowcases.
- When it comes to color and pattern, you have many options in microfiber bedsheets. Plus, they will not fade or lose their color over time, which is a great benefit. Consider whether you want to get sheets to match a particular duvet or blanket, or if you want something neutral that will go with any bed covering. You can also opt for a bold pattern such as trees or grizzly bears, which add a nice woodsy touch to your bedroom.
- Microfiber sheets are notoriously silky smooth. However, some people find that the sheets slip off at night. If that’s the case, opt for brushed microfiber. It’s still soft and silky, but it won’t move around on you while you sleep.
- If you’re a warm sleeper, opt for a breathable microfiber. It will wick away moisture so you won’t feel like you’re sleeping on sweaty sheets, and it will help you feel cool throughout the night.
- To avoid any bacteria buildup, wash your sheets at least once every two weeks. Microfiber sheets are highly durable in the wash, plus they can go in the dryer on the low setting. They can also be air-dried on a clothesline. Be sure to review the cleaning and maintenance instructions of your sheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide